PDA

View Full Version : TGI Fridays

DeckerEnt
01-16-2008, 12:47 AM
Went there for dinner tonight. It was my daughter's 12th Birthday and she wanted to go there. When we were sitting down, I let the waiter know it was her night and he went over and above to make it a good time. From sitting down with the kids when they ordered, giving the birthday girl a free dessert, singing happy birthday with a few of the staff, to steering us away from the mini desserts. Said it tasted like stale pudding and not to get it.
This meal was good but the waiter made it special. Mt daughter got Steak. It blew me away cause she is a chicken nuggets girl. She even tried my Jack Daniels glazed ribs. It was a good evening out.
The bill for all 5 of us was just under 60.00 so I left 75.00 in the little folder. I would reccommend the TGI Fridays in Crestview Hills for a good meal and Great service.
Keith

Mista Bone
01-16-2008, 02:20 AM
Great service always makes it a wonderful time.

About time to keep that cleaned and loaded shotgun near the door for when the boys come around :)

Glad my kid was a boy, hope my grandchild is a girl though, I'll spoil her rotten!

Mista Bone
01-16-2008, 02:34 AM
NSFW due to language

IHFM's

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/eab643de2f

Johnson1134
01-16-2008, 10:53 AM
that was pretty funny!!!

nkystanger
01-16-2008, 11:57 AM
I always have good food and service at that Tgi Fridays.

Holly
01-16-2008, 12:49 PM
Sheesh, I haven't been to TGI Fridays in well over a year. Last time was when Vinny and I met Moontang, Nancy, AJ, and Rachel there for dinner, then us girls went over to Coldstone and got an ice cream cake and went back to AJ and Rachel's and chowed down on it.

But anyway, I have always went to the one on Beechmont and never had bad service.

I'm still bummed that they took the one out down on the river next to Applebees. They had good lunch specials, me and the girlz at work used to go over there for lunch a lot.

85_SS_302_Coupe
01-16-2008, 04:58 PM
I always liked their burgers.

Ryan218
01-16-2008, 09:58 PM
TGI Fridays is the best...usually me and and my buddies every other weekend go there to hangout now that most of us have our licences.

mach_u
01-17-2008, 08:51 AM
Sheesh, I haven't been to TGI Fridays in well over a year. Last time was when Vinny and I met Moontang, Nancy, AJ, and Rachel there for dinner, then us girls went over to Coldstone and got an ice cream cake and went back to AJ and Rachel's and chowed down on it.
That was one of my favorite memories with Vinny! We played the hell out of some PS2 games as well.