PDA

View Full Version : oh damn....wtf!?

PonymanfiveO
01-18-2008, 07:25 AM
what the hell is going on!!!????

Im freaking out right now. I just got woken up by a loud ringing in my ear.:eek:

I dont know whats going on right now but Im scared to death. Its only my right ear and its ringing so loud I cant hear anything. I dont want to lose my hearing.
What the hell do I do...I dont have insurance and I cant afford hospital bills.
shit Im scared right now!!!:(

ponymom05
01-18-2008, 07:49 AM
If you are really concerned, go to the ER anyway. They have to treat you. You will have to pay a bill later, but......

Why no insurance?

08 Vette
01-18-2008, 08:01 AM
Give it a little time, if it don't stop go to the hospital.
That happened to me a long time ago, I had a ear infection.

plated
01-18-2008, 08:04 AM
try some ear drops,sounds like an infection,take some ibuprofen,also try warming up some sweet oil and drop it in your ear,may have got water in your ear if u showerd before bed,and it layed in there over night,

Evil_Capri
01-18-2008, 08:07 AM
How are you feeling now? Are you sick otherwise? Does it seem like there is a lot of pressure in your head? Toothache? Sinus Pressure?

PonymanfiveO
01-18-2008, 08:23 AM
thanks guys. I just took a hot shower and cleaned my ears real good. Its still a deafening loud ringing. Just in my right ear. Im freaked out.

I feel fine otherwise. I cant think of anything that would cause it really. The only thing is I had my Ipod headphones on in the gym last night. I didnt have it that loud though.
Maybe it is an infection. I'll take it easy and see how it goes, if it doesnt go away I guess I'll have to go to the ER. :(

Its so loud and I cant get away from it....shit!

DeckerEnt
01-18-2008, 09:33 AM
I can see Matt running from the sounds in his head. Hope you feel better. Run faster.
Keith

dedpedal
01-18-2008, 09:36 AM
Some bodily functions are governed by a chemical balance. Maybe you are somewhat unbalanced?

I hope its better soon dude. When I get that ringing in my ears, its usualy the early warning signs of a nasty cold.

Holly
01-18-2008, 10:09 AM
I feel fine otherwise. I cant think of anything that would cause it really. The only thing is I had my Ipod headphones on in the gym last night. I didnt have it that loud though.

Its so loud and I cant get away from it....shit!

Matt, I get migraines, and that is what happens a day or two before they come on strong. My doctor prescribes Imitrex for me, but 5 of those suckers are $80, with my insurance! Thank God I get medical reimbursement through work, or I'd just be taking over the counter medicine when I get them (which is rare anymore).

poncho2001
01-20-2008, 09:35 PM
It could also be Tinnitus
http://www.ringinginears.org/

PaulFiveOh
01-20-2008, 09:45 PM
Update?

Greg Seibert
01-21-2008, 12:33 AM
I just left Ponyman about a half hour ago, and he was working on the 'Tangelo. :drunk:His ear is seems to be just fine. We were running low on Keyrocks though!:chug: His Stang is turning into a superb Race Horse fer sure.:rockon:

PonymanfiveO
01-21-2008, 01:51 AM
Thanks Greg. It means a lot to hear someone like you say nice things about my project. :) Thanks for the Keystones too bro. Have a safe trip this week!

Thanks to everyone who was worried about me. The ringing died down and was pretty much gone by Sat. morning. My hearing is still a little bit muffled and loud stuff irritates it a bit.

Id say I ended up getting fluid behind my eardrum somehow. Apparently its draining away and getting better. I have to tell you though, I really was scared to death Friday morning! That loud ringing that woke me up was f-ing scary. I though for sure I was going deaf.

Oh well, something new everyday. I'll make it. :D

95redstang
01-21-2008, 03:40 AM
what the hell is going on!!!????

Im freaking out right now. I just got woken up by a loud ringing in my ear.:eek:

I dont know whats going on right now but Im scared to death. Its only my right ear and its ringing so loud I cant hear anything. I dont want to lose my hearing.
What the hell do I do...I dont have insurance and I cant afford hospital bills.
shit Im scared right now!!!:(

The ringing is from flashbacks at Coke when Alan Shepherd(maybe) busted the co2 pipe and the sirens were going nuts...:lol:

YouGotJunk
01-21-2008, 08:36 AM
I just think your a Big Ol' Sissy! LOL

Timido
01-21-2008, 01:39 PM
Good idea to wear hearing protection with that DA all day long.

DeckerEnt
01-21-2008, 01:47 PM
Glad to hear you are doing better. I wish I had known you were working on the car last night. I would have stopped over and lent a hand.
Keith

Timido
01-21-2008, 02:01 PM
Glad to hear you are doing better. I wish I had known you were working on the car last night. I would have stopped over and drank your beer.
Keith

There I fixed that for you!

DeckerEnt
01-21-2008, 02:56 PM
I would have brought some, thank you very much.
Keith