PDA

View Full Version : Wii!!

Maximus
01-19-2008, 12:55 AM
I gotta get me one!!! I was at our friends house and was playing golf, bowling AND tennis...FN WOW!!! Im getting one for my family!

Two thumbs and a twist.....WOOOT!!:bigthumb

DeckerEnt
01-19-2008, 01:02 AM
My brother has one. Got to play it for new years. It gets the kids off the couch which is a good thing. And it is fun as hell to play. I am looking for one.
Keith

Carl
01-19-2008, 01:43 AM
I got one for xmas...I loved it...for about 8 days. I can't wait to get back home!!

bobtsgt
01-19-2008, 01:49 AM
go find ya one if you can. Angie bought mine months before Christmas.

chris91
01-19-2008, 03:29 AM
We got the kids one for xmas and me and the wife find ourselves playing it when they go to bed a lot!! They have this game called Playground where you can play dodgeball too, pretty damn fun.:bigthumb

Black92LX
01-19-2008, 05:21 AM
Fiance got one for Christmas.
It's freaking blast

Pops Fun
01-19-2008, 08:36 AM
Hi
Played one over at Brother-in-laws then went and got one... Lots of fun!!

cstreu1026
01-19-2008, 09:54 AM
My wife and I bought one a while back and it is a lot of fun. The boxing is a pretty good workout too.

beefcake
01-19-2008, 11:10 AM
they'll be easy to find now, i walked in toys r us 4 days after christmas and they had a bunch of em.

to hell with all that christmas rush stuff

Black92LX
01-19-2008, 11:12 AM
they'll be easy to find now, i walked in toys r us 4 days after christmas and they had a bunch of em.

to hell with all that christmas rush stuff

still can't find them anywhere. i have been trying to pick one up for my dad.
hell the popular games are still hard to find.

Black Hole
01-19-2008, 11:30 AM
I like the standard golf/bowling/baseball/tennis type of stuff....but for real games like Madden, I'll stick with my PS3. ;)

chris91
01-19-2008, 11:43 AM
Yeah Madden is pretty rough on it. I bought Madden 08 the other night and its pretty hard with the controls. You gotta swing one controller one way to juke and the nunchuck has to be swung another way for a straight arm. But its pretty cool otherwise. It definitely keeps you movin though.

Try hitting up the Game Stops. They seem to get them in a couple times a week. I was having trouble finding the Controllers and Nunchucks but went back to Game Stop a couple times and they got some in.

wes 89 gt
01-21-2008, 10:54 PM
i havent made it past the bowling! LOL

Steves LX
01-22-2008, 01:42 PM
We bought one for our 11 yr old for Christmas about a month before. I was in our bedroom everynight with the door locked playing it before my wife took it away from me and wrapped it up for Christmas. Craig if you get the one thats only 250.00 you will have to buy an xtra remote and numchuk to have 2 of them. It comes with the bowling, baseball, tennis, Boxing, and golf. They have a game out there called Wii Play and you get like some more games and a remote with it. The xtra numchuk you will have to buy seperate. There is a Wii system out there that comes with the Wii play its like 300.00. Something else you can do with these if you didn't know is, in the main menu there is a box that says Wii shop if you click on it you can download the old Nintendo games (Super Mario Bros., Donkey Kong etc...),Super NES, Sega, Turbo Graphix, NEOGEO. You just need a wireless internet connection. We downloaded 4 games for like 20.00. Somethise else I would recommend is go to Walmart and spend the xtra 30.00 or so and pick up the charging stand and rechargeable batteries for the remotes. Unless its just our system our remotes would eat up some batteries. We dont have that problem now.Good Luck!!!

Stangman
01-22-2008, 04:10 PM
We bought one for our 11 yr old for Christmas about a month before. I was in our bedroom everynight with the door locked playing it before my wife took it away from me and wrapped it up for Christmas. Craig if you get the one thats only 250.00 you will have to buy an xtra remote and numchuk to have 2 of them. It comes with the bowling, baseball, tennis, Boxing, and golf. They have a game out there called Wii Play and you get like some more games and a remote with it. The xtra numchuk you will have to buy seperate. There is a Wii system out there that comes with the Wii play its like 300.00. Something else you can do with these if you didn't know is, in the main menu there is a box that says Wii shop if you click on it you can download the old Nintendo games (Super Mario Bros., Donkey Kong etc...),Super NES, Sega, Turbo Graphix, NEOGEO. You just need a wireless internet connection. We downloaded 4 games for like 20.00. Somethise else I would recommend is go to Walmart and spend the xtra 30.00 or so and pick up the charging stand and rechargeable batteries for the remotes. Unless its just our system our remotes would eat up some batteries. We dont have that problem now.Good Luck!!!

Ahh... Bowling at Steves house, very fun! Vic and her darn strikes and spares :mad:

bobtsgt
01-22-2008, 04:22 PM
remember you can also play gamecube games on them as well. but you have to use the gamecube controllers

93hulk
01-22-2008, 04:23 PM
The other night a few of the guys were over and we drag raced on NFS Prostreet. It was a blast.:bigthumb

REDHOTGTGIRL
01-24-2008, 04:47 PM
Oh, I love the Wii!!! I really want to get one. Hopefully once our basement is back together we can get one.

RADIALPRINCESS
01-25-2008, 11:19 AM
They are a blast.... got my butt whipped by a 10 year old in Bowling, but I had fun!

Blonde_5.0
01-25-2008, 05:14 PM
OH I am sooooo jealous....I want a WII sooooooo bad....I asked for one for my birthday...it's in July I expect my honey to get it for me.....if he knows whats good for him :)

beefcake
02-07-2008, 11:32 PM
I like the standard golf/bowling/baseball/tennis type of stuff....but for real games like Madden, I'll stick with my PS3. ;)

i agree , i love my ps3 for the other games