PDA

View Full Version : Free Dog

'92Stang
01-19-2008, 11:10 PM
18 month old shepard/retriever mix male. Great with adults. Snaps at kids. He's gone for good on sunday afternoon. He would of been gone this afternoon if i had been home, instead of at work. All shots, and tagged.

DeckerEnt
01-20-2008, 12:27 AM
Did he nip one of your kids?
Keith

'92Stang
01-20-2008, 02:14 AM
Yep, Got her in the ear lobe, and cheek. If I got home from work and didn't have to see my lil girl with a scab on her cheek and ear, along wwith a bruise on her cheek, the dog wouldn't be getting lead poisoning when i get up in the a.m.:AR15: It's one thing to snap at a kid.It's another to bite. When they bite, and hold on in the facial area, the fuc$king dog was trying to cause damage.

DeckerEnt
01-20-2008, 02:19 AM
If a dog bites a child, they are trying to show dominance over the child. Unfortunately that is unacceptable behavior and the dog has to go or it will get worse. Hope you find it a good home or you are a good shot. Either way, it has to be done. Good luck.
Keith

'92Stang
01-20-2008, 02:30 AM
4th award expert rifleman, compliments of the U.S.M.C., this was pretty much his sportin' chance. It's not the first time for the dog. It's happened several times in the past, just no contact. I feel responsible for keeping the dog around.

DeckerEnt
01-20-2008, 03:26 AM
It is not your fault. The dog is just not right in the head. It needs what is coming to it. That way it can't hurt anyone else. Sad but it has to be done.
Keith

Katmandu
01-20-2008, 04:18 AM
It is not your fault. The dog is just not right in the head. It needs what is coming to it. That way it can't hurt anyone else. Sad but it has to be done.
KeithSome dogs just can't be domesitcated.

I had a beautiful golden retriever mix years ago that was just rat's assed crazy! She wouldn't respond to any training at all. She was just too wild. Sad to say, but she had too go. :(

untamed
01-20-2008, 01:12 PM
Wow, that has to suck. I hope Abby is ok Mike. I hate to hear that for both her and the dog.:(:(