PDA

View Full Version : NFL is screwed up.... NE Cheaters.

Blackout
01-20-2008, 07:24 PM
It's just crazy to think that the New England Patriots are now going to the Super Bowl and was aloud to cheat to get there. I was just wondering what other people think about this? Just kind of burns me up. You can cheat half the year and get praised for going 18-0. Just messed up. I am watching the end of the game and there not even a mentioning of the fact that they cheated and now are praising the coach for the year well done. COME ON! They should of had to forfeit the entire season in my opinion. That's what would have happened if any other sport or better yet college and on down.

Johnson1134
01-20-2008, 07:32 PM
i dont think the spy thing matters.i dont think the patriots can be beat.they r a complete team.

85_SS_302_Coupe
01-20-2008, 07:44 PM
If cheating got them here then why haven't they been beat since it was found out? They've got their $hit together, i'm not even a fan and i can't deny that. They're going 19-0...just wait and see.

5.0calypso93lx
01-20-2008, 07:55 PM
I agree, as much as I HATE the patriots and am sick of hearing them, they are flat out out-playing every team, even with 3 picks from Brady!

'92Stang
01-20-2008, 08:26 PM
Yeah, I really don't even think they were caught doing anything that everyone else was doing. Just the whole history between the jets coach, and bellicheck. The Brown family should take lessons from The Kraft family on how to build a team. ;)

wes 89 gt
01-20-2008, 08:39 PM
i hate them too but there just that good!! the worst thing about the whole cheating thing is that they lost there 1st round pick for it but they still got the 7th ovrall pick from the 49ers in a trade..

Blackpony
01-20-2008, 09:18 PM
I dont know if they were cheating eventually they would have gotten caught. I think that the better team won. I dont care for either team but NE has had a great season its been awhile since a team went 18-0

dirtyone55
01-20-2008, 10:13 PM
how can you not give the team credit? they are one of the best, if not, the best football teams in nfl history

02mingryGT
01-21-2008, 09:37 AM
They got caught cheating after the first game not half the year. Probably was cheating before that.

mustangoutlaw
01-21-2008, 09:55 AM
You got to be lucky to get where they are also don't forget that! yes they are out playing people, but I wonder if they are cheating a different way now????? I mean sometimes it looks like they know the play before it is run, Especially the Defense who knows, but got to give them credit they are playing good! I mean when is the last time they had a holding call or any penalty for that matter in a key moment!

Blackout
01-21-2008, 04:30 PM
Well it's kind of funny that they only confiscated the video's that the team volunteerily gave up. They probably still have film on every team and coach in the NFL. I don't care how many championships they win, they are still loosers in my book and should have been made to forfeit the rest of the season. There have also been reports of the team meeting at one of the coaches houses and watching films. Sounds a little fishy if you ask me.

Black Hole
01-23-2008, 09:57 PM
While I don't agree with the whole spying thing, face it....they're the best team in the NFL. PERIOD.

BUHBYY
01-24-2008, 01:16 PM
i agree that they are good but lets just say you had any kind of examination or test in any facet of life and you had 19 total tests or examinations to take and you got caught cheating on number 1 would you be allowed to take the others???????

Blackout
02-08-2008, 08:20 PM
Well they got what they disserved now. A Big "L" in the main game. Can't get any better than that.

BigBadStang
02-09-2008, 01:04 PM
Now the arrogant ass Bostonians think they got jobbed.
They have started a petition to get the NFL to review the final 1:40 minutes of the game! this is laughable!

http://www.petitiononline.com/XLIItrut/petition.html

mustang8998
02-09-2008, 01:31 PM
Fuggin cry babies! :flipoff:

92StangMan
02-09-2008, 02:22 PM
Do you think that NE is the only team to have done this? Things like this goes on in every sport.

Blackout
02-09-2008, 03:46 PM
what a bunch of sore loosers. The outcome of the game was correct and like the rest of letter wants a reversal of fortune in favor of NE. Yea, right! The NFL isn't going to do anything but look at them and laugh. There lucky they didn't get disqualified for the entire season.

How did you like Tom Brady's face when the final whisle blew? He started crying and the coached interview after the game said that they were very disapointed. He was just pissed because even with some cheating they couldn't win.

BigBadStang
02-09-2008, 03:57 PM
yeah, he had that look on his face like "what...I'M not the hero...but I'M the annointed one!"