PDA

View Full Version : My Response!!! SORRY GUYS

mustangoutlaw
02-15-2008, 10:46 AM
My response......
1st and for most: This is a Mustang web site that I consider a place to share things with people that I have the same interest with, MUSTANGS. "NOT MY PERSONAL LIFE DRAMA"! "I'm Not about Drama and never will be about Drama"

About the "Allegations" about my Character on here. I let my Reputation and Action speak for itself....I have helped and met many great people on this site and other Sites!

Some people wonder why I have not posted a response to the post To this I refer you to the above and say this:
As some of you know, This is a very Difficult time for me as I found out recently that My Dad has Cancer.:(:( and that is my main concern right now AS IT SHOULD BE and I have a very heavy heart right now....:(This is not the time nor the place to Respond to that and "IF" there is a high road I chose to take it instead! I will not reply nor post anymore about this! "As I have been counseled not to"

I will also say this really bothers me :( because I teated this person like a brother and let him in my family and we all treated him like family.

I would like to say "THANK YOU" to all the calls and good Comments about me that I have got from people on here and abroad! Thank you very much!

Thanks for reading.............and again sorry for wasting your time in reading all of this!!

Maximus
02-15-2008, 10:51 AM
Damn guy, sorry to hear about your dad.:(

Dont sweat the petty shit, it will all work out.:)

aperacer
02-15-2008, 10:57 AM
sorry to hear about your father..... you have your mind where it needs to be...we will be here when you have time for the not so important things in life...

5.0calypso93lx
02-15-2008, 11:06 AM
Prayers and thoughts to your dad Jimi.