PDA

View Full Version : UPRproducts.com cheap control arms!

craigels
02-20-2008, 10:52 AM
After spending a little bit of money at Cincy Speed yesterday, Craig points me towards UPR for control arms... all I need is solid lowers. So I go to there site, search around and find chromoly solid lowers for $179.99, not a bad deal... chromoly solid uppers are $119.99, not bad either but I don't really need them. Then I see chromoly soild uppers AND lowers for $199.99... now that's a great deal! I went ahead and ordered them, do you think this price was a mistake on their part which will result in a good deal for me? Or do you think I'll get hosed when they actually charge the credit card.

Craig

facemelter71
02-20-2008, 11:03 AM
Your gonna get hosed.
They will charge your card different then what it says on the internet.There is a disclamer on there some where that states they are not held liable for different prices on the internet.Allthough some companies will suck it up the first time and change it right after.You might luck out,Let me know if its true and ill buy a set.

Mr.Moontang
02-20-2008, 11:06 AM
The combo price is correct, I got a set for my self and a buddy for that price and then sent another buddy to get some and it was the same price...they are pretty nice too.

theyallslow
02-20-2008, 11:14 AM
Ok if you think it was a bad idea, why would you do it. the best thing to do would be to call them and ask if it is right.

craigels
02-20-2008, 11:23 AM
Ok if you think it was a bad idea, why would you do it. the best thing to do would be to call them and ask if it is right.

I didn't say it was a bad idea... just wondering if I'll luck out and get the good price. If I do, then I can send more people there for the same great price! Sounds like I will from what Scott is saying.

Craig

JonS
02-20-2008, 11:25 AM
I think you'll be fine. They are a fairly reputable company.

theyallslow
02-20-2008, 11:26 AM
you will be fine, they are good sellers. but if it seems too good to be true, ask.

cstreu1026
02-20-2008, 11:36 AM
That is the regular package price. I have the same lowers but I have adjustable version of the uppers. I think I paid $230 for both sets at the NMRA in Columbus in 2005.

mustangboy
02-20-2008, 11:47 AM
The price is correct. That is what I paid for my upper and lowers as well. Actually come think of it I got a coupon from them and got mine for even less.

Bluecrew07
02-20-2008, 12:07 PM
Great deal thats where i got mine from. same deal:bigthumb