PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have experience with Team Z Suspension/K members?

5.0calypso93lx
02-20-2008, 02:22 PM
I'm looking at K members, and I'm liking the Team Z. The fact that is $289, mild steel/alloy steel so it should be able to handle any amount of street driving I can throw at it, and is the same design as the PA/AJE pieces.

I also love the fact that I can order shortened A Arms at no extra charge, to pull my suspension back in from the sn95 brake swap. That way I can a big spacer with a set of 15" drag wheels, and still be able to clear the brakes, without the wheels and tires sticking out of the fender.

Anyone on here run one, or know of someone who is?

I figure its as good a time as any to do a K member while the motor is out.

Rick93coupe
02-20-2008, 02:28 PM
I'm buying one, and everyone on Turbomustangs raves about them.

5.0calypso93lx
02-20-2008, 02:28 PM
I'm buying one, and everyone on Turbomustangs raves about them.

That's where I've been seeing them, as well as hardcore50 and I've heard nothing but good things.

Rick93coupe
02-20-2008, 02:34 PM
I like the tie down brackets they put on them now. Great idea!

bobtsgt
02-20-2008, 04:52 PM
Go for it James. If I didn't have one I would buy one or 3 :D Those guys build quality stuff.

sidewayscoupe
02-27-2008, 12:51 AM
I just dropped off my deposit at Team Z Monday. I am buying the entire "front end kit" for putting a mod motor in a fox.

Dave seems to be a great guy with top notch product, I will keep you guys posted to how everything works out.

5.0calypso93lx
02-27-2008, 11:45 AM
I just dropped off my deposit at Team Z Monday. I am buying the entire "front end kit" for putting a mod motor in a fox.

Dave seems to be a great guy with top notch product, I will keep you guys posted to how everything works out.

Great, I would really like to hear how your experience goes and the quality of the kit.