PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Modular Depot for Pinks party

STRATS
02-20-2008, 11:12 PM
Had a great time tonight. Great turn out. Nice to see everyone. Great food and fun. Thanks again!

PKFIRE
02-20-2008, 11:30 PM
It was great time and it was awesome way to start out a new season of get togethers. I was very impressed by the showing, cars, and especially how you guys whooped up on that Camaro.

Thanks for the hospitality and it was great seeing some familiar faces again!

PonymanfiveO
02-21-2008, 01:36 AM
Did I meet you guys???

refresh my memory..I met a bunch of peep tonight. :D

DeckerEnt
02-21-2008, 01:41 AM
The peeps are what it is all about. Saw a few tonight. Hope to see you all again at some get together this year.
A huge Thanks to MD for hosting the showing tonight. It was awesome. You guys are the best.
Keith

Kelly Pelrine
02-21-2008, 02:18 AM
good to see everyone this evening! glad i came out :) thanks to the MD crew for hosting the party!

Waffles
02-21-2008, 02:56 AM
I was way late and missed the show :( but I finally get there, met some cool people and had a good time. Thanks for everything!

flyboygeo
02-21-2008, 10:40 AM
Thanks again, had a great time seeing the cars and meeting a few guys. I was able to talk to Kelly and Greg. Matt, didn't get a chance to say nice job, you were mobbed by people all night.... :)

Good showing for a good cause, awesome job to all!

gtbadboy
02-21-2008, 12:58 PM
Thanks, Had a great Time.

PonymanfiveO
02-22-2008, 01:17 AM
heres a couple pics I snapped. I know a few people got some better ones. post em up!

http://pic40.picturetrail.com/VOL366/1161904/3817429/305272141.jpg

http://pic40.picturetrail.com/VOL366/1161904/3817429/305272154.jpg

http://pic40.picturetrail.com/VOL366/1161904/3817429/305272147.jpg

Pops Fun
02-22-2008, 06:19 AM
Had a great time. Thanks

89notch
02-22-2008, 07:27 AM
I had a excellent time we should do that more often. Also thanks to the MD guys for busting ass and getting everyting ready for us.

95turbocharged
02-22-2008, 02:14 PM
thanks I had a great time and as usual ken you and everyone else at MD are awsome can't wait to get the car down there so you can do your thing with it again great time
thanks
Dave

KenB
02-22-2008, 02:27 PM
Thanks guys, we all had a blast hosting the party. We need to find more reasons to do it again. I have alot of pics but I've been swamped getting our site back working. Should be able to post them soon.

Ken

Holly
02-22-2008, 03:06 PM
Thanks guys, we all had a blast hosting the party. We need to find more reasons to do it again. I have alot of pics but I've been swamped getting our site back working. Should be able to post them soon.

Ken

Thanks Ken and MD for allowing us to have the party there, we could not have asked for a better turnout. You guys had a great set up. Thanks to everybody that brought food too, we had a lot of stuff to eat!

I had a great night. Met a lot of new people, and got to hang out with some old friends (yeah, you CRAIG!). ;)

I want to ESPECIALLY thank Kelly and Frances (hope I spelled her name right, and can I have a copy of the picture of her and I?). Frances made me a scrap book of the Pinks car getting put together, pics of the guys working their asses off, pics of me and Vinny, and pics of us at the race, ones I never knew she even took. I was SO overwhelmed with emotion when they gave that to me, I had to go to the bathroom and cry for awhile. Kelly, you and Frances went above and beyond for ME and AMANDA (and Vinny), and I will be forever grateful to ALL of you guys - not many peeps in this world like the "PINKS GANG" (everybody involved in working on it) - I feel privileged to be associated with all of you. I will treasure that scrapbook FOREVER!

I've been home sick every since, I wasn't feeling "right" Wednesday night, then I was following Kyle to breakfast yesterday (we were meeting Kevin) and I kept getting dizzy. Well, I looked in my mouth and had the tell tale signs of strep throat, so I went to the doctor and sure enough, I have it bad. I have been sleeping for the past 22 hours, I finally got up around 10:30 this morning, but I still feel like hell.

I'm just glad the snow and my full blown strep waited until Thursday!

THANKS AGAIN TO THE BEST BUNCH OF PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE. Vinny would be SO proud of you guys and what you have done for me (us). Ya know, he was always on the phone, or on the computer, talking to one of you about something, but I never got mad at him, or upset at him, I just let him do his thing, because that was VINNY, he wanted to help everybody, and that has paid off for me in a big way. He loved ALL you guys, he loved chatting with you, and would drop anything to help any of you, just because that was the way Vinny operated. You guys rock!

ps - BIG THANKS to Matt also, you drove the hell out of that mustang, I don't think we would have won if ANYBODY else had been the driver, you were the one who had the balls to drive it without any brakes. I'll never forget you saying "I will run it into the wall if I have to". Love you guys!

PonymanfiveO
02-22-2008, 06:26 PM
... you were the one who had the balls to drive it without any brakes...

I think most would think of that as stupidity. :lol:

Im so glad we could do what we did for you. None of us can bring Your husband back, bring our friend back. We cant say to you, "everything is ok, it will be alright". We didnt do anything spectacular, we just did what we could to show you we love you and were here for you. It made me feel so good to see you excited and happy out there in Kansas. :)

wild87stang
02-22-2008, 06:52 PM
Thanxs MD was a great time! ot to see some peep i hadnt seen in a while! Even tho e and the wife didnt get to talk to to many peoplewe will next time great time!

Maximus
02-22-2008, 11:26 PM
Looks like you all had a GREAT TIME!! I REALLY WANTED TO BE THERE, but I was TRYING TO HELP OUT A FRIEND. cough cough KEVIN!! cough cough <incase you missed his name> KEVIN aka DEDPEDAL!!!:dummy:

But the night turned out GREAT afterwards.

Get those pics up Ken!!:bigthumb

DeckerEnt
02-22-2008, 11:58 PM
I went back to Dickmans after the party and got to see Craig and Holly Hug. The beginning of the end of the little feud you two were having. I was so happy to see that.
Now let's kick off spring the right way with some sort of SBZ gathering, burn outs somewhere.
Keith

FMGT1999
02-23-2008, 12:23 AM
My thanks to Ken and the gang at MD and too all of you that made the time I had there so much fun... I already miss you all.

Kyle

Mista Bone
02-23-2008, 12:53 AM
Family feud?

Never here.

Matt, the first pics sez alot, well to me atleast.

Blessed our freind Vinny for making this the best group of friends anyone should every have. Might be a little hate or animosity, but anyone and everyone here is willing to help out whenever the need arises.

Amen.

Holly
02-26-2008, 04:08 PM
We didnt do anything spectacular, we just did what we could to show you we love you and were here for you.

Are you kidding me guy? Spectacular is putting it mildly. I mean seriously, anybody and everybody can see you guys all went out of your way to help me and Amanda in a BIG way, you don't know what a relief it will be to put some big bills to rest and not live paycheck to paycheck. Kelly got the ball rollling, and everybody jumped in, head first, and took time out of their own everyday busy lives, for me (and Amanda). I get tore up just thinking about it. I don't care what anybody says.... what you guys did is SO beyond anything I could have ever expected, or hoped for, in my lifetime. I know you all loved Vinny, and for you to do this for me, I can't express my gratitude enough. I get a lump in my throat even talking about it, to anybody. I can't watch the Pinks show (still) without tearing up. I love you guys too, you are the best, and I KNOW Vinny is SO proud of all of you, there is no doubt in my mind.

It made me feel so good to see you excited and happy out there in Kansas. :)

You know, that was the first time I had really been "happy" since Vinny passed away. Yeah, I can smile and fake it, but that warm fuzzy feeling was just gone, until that day. You guys definitely brought a smile to my face, and brought back some of the old Holly. I'll be forever grateful to all of you. I mean that. ;)

Timido
02-26-2008, 05:21 PM
I think most would think of that as stupidity. :lol:

Im so glad we could do what we did for you. None of us can bring Your husband back, bring our friend back. We cant say to you, "everything is ok, it will be alright". We didnt do anything spectacular, we just did what we could to show you we love you and were here for you. It made me feel so good to see you excited and happy out there in Kansas. :)

Very well said!