PDA

View Full Version : chrome rim cleaner

jaystang44
02-28-2008, 03:52 PM
I had bought 95 cobra rims and one ended up being bent so I had to buy a new one.

The three used are in good shape but definently look beat up compared to this new one.

Any body know of a good chrome rim cleaner that I could use on my used ones to make it match the new one more? The backs of the used ones are dirty anybody know something that will clean em real good? the fronts arent too bad on the used ones besides some typ. marks and dings its just the inside/back of the rims that look horrible

fastnotch2002
02-28-2008, 07:32 PM
I had bought 95 cobra rims and one ended up being bent so I had to buy a new one.

The three used are in good shape but definently look beat up compared to this new one.

Any body know of a good chrome rim cleaner that I could use on my used ones to make it match the new one more? The backs of the used ones are dirty anybody know something that will clean em real good? the fronts arent too bad on the used ones besides some typ. marks and dings its just the inside/back of the rims that look horrible

Simple green to clean and a mothers power ball with a good polishing wax. I use Master Formula Metal gloss then apply a sealer. WORKS AWSOME!

stangman91
02-28-2008, 11:31 PM
I also use the master formula, and have had great results, they also have a sealer for the secound phase, then hose and go.

347sc
02-29-2008, 02:34 AM
We have some stuff at work that you spray and hose off and it leaves em spotless. I'll get the name tomorrow.

hondaboynky
02-29-2008, 02:32 PM
auto zone has a silver can of something... it has a cotton like material with the cleaner in it.... i use it on my chrome civic si wheels and it makes them show ready so.... sorry just cant remeber the name

jaystang44
02-29-2008, 02:54 PM
I bought some "black magic" yesterday from auto zone Im going to try it out tomorrow

jaystang44
02-29-2008, 02:55 PM
thanks guys for the info

hondaboynky
03-02-2008, 02:48 PM
neverdaul is what i was talking about

svtmofo
03-05-2008, 05:01 PM
Very fine steel wool pads is what we use here at work, you would think it would scratch, but does an excellent job with no scratching