PDA

View Full Version : One Big Long Unpunctuated Sentence~!!

Katmandu
03-01-2008, 03:59 AM
WTF is wrong with schools and kids these days ?? :confused:

They can't write/type in an intelligent manner. :rolleyes: How in the world are schools letting these kids pass Jr.High School English classes ???? :confused:

This is an example of what I'm talking about.

Copied this kids ad of Craigslist.com

im looking to sell or trade my car its a 1997 mustang gt with a '1995 v6 title witch is clean and in my name ,body shell and seats are the only thing that is 95' 4.6l v8 5 speed 110,000 miles on those 130,000 on body and title clear ohio title i really dont want to get rid of but id thought i would see what offers i get i would keep it but had a baby and the baby seat's are a bitch and no room for it so {i need somthing bigger looking to trade, newer crown vic intercepter, suv, 4x4 something 4 door ""NO JUNK"" or other stuff skid steer ,back hoe } or sell ive had it 2 years i have a 97 mustang gt that was wrecked it was all swapped over to this 95 v6 body so its redgistered as a v6 cheeper insurance has factory radio back in but it is wired for subs & amps 2 12" sub box is in it but no subs or i can take it out optima redtop battery paint on trunk has flaked off the primer a bit just about all of them what i see are like that can repaint it easily nas a dent in drivers door every thing was swapped ALL of it this wasnt some back yard hack job all wireing dash guages all bolts / parts torqued to specs only thing that wasnt changed was the seats i changed every thing it all works has cold air and hot heat i think i spent over 800 in exhaust pipes for it bbk headers bbk h pipe 2.5" all the way back no cats mil plugs flomaster the rest of the way 40's , bbk cold intake bbk underdrive pullys , enegery suspention mounts on everything , sounds bad ass every thing underneith was cleaned and undercoated engine compartment undercoated or painted has pats key , key that has chip in it so you cant start it with out the key most people hack one of these cars together and then cant get it to start because they dont have it all right or try to splice stuff this car has all of the original wireing so it works perfectly fine no problems keyless locks work i have 2 keys and a remote i can tell you how to program them most dont know how

dedpedal
03-01-2008, 09:11 AM
Face it. Texting doesnt require punctuation. Thats how the next generation communicates. Havent you hear the commercials?

facemelter71
03-01-2008, 10:04 AM
Please tell me where you found that.:eek:Was it in here?

MrsAPE
^or correct spelling.

MrsAPE
Please tell me where you found that.:eek:Was it in here?
believe he said craigslist

Katmandu
03-01-2008, 10:28 AM
Face it. Texting doesnt require punctuation. Thats how the next generation communicates. Havent you hear the commercials?Scary! :cool1:

How's the next generation after that going to communicate ? :confused:

Probably back to the days of arm pit farts huh ?? :HYF: :lol:

Katmandu
03-01-2008, 10:29 AM
believe he said craigslistYea, it's was either Cincy's Craigslist or Dayton's. Can't remember which one. :confused:

facemelter71
03-01-2008, 10:40 AM
Maybe this person wears a helmet.Ya no,like on the bus and at school.

IWRBB
03-01-2008, 11:21 AM
Half of the people are dumber than the other half.

DeckerEnt
03-01-2008, 01:15 PM
omgwtfbrb

PaulFiveOh
03-01-2008, 03:27 PM
I swear to God that in High School, when being given instructions on a paper, some teachers would seriously say to not use texting/instant messaging abbreviations in your paper....

You know its bad when they have to tell you that.