PDA

View Full Version : haters.. what can ya do

SolidCobra
03-01-2008, 04:04 AM
I was up at the huber heights bowling alley picking up a friend and go cruise for a bit. And as i pass by one of the doors this kid yells v6, i didnt hear it but my friend did. When i pulled up so she could get in. I hear her talking shit back. And this kid is like i bet my money thats a v6, blah blah lol. I bet he was trying to impress his little girl friends. So to show him what a true cobra sounds like. I just rosted some rubber and let my exhaust scream making my own V8 symphony. Fucking haters.....

dedpedal
03-01-2008, 09:10 AM
Dat got NAWS on it?

08 Vette
03-01-2008, 09:47 AM
Don't let it bother you, there are haters everywhere. It just shows STUPIDITY. Karma always bites them in the ass. Some times if you’re lucky you can be Karma!:lol:

MrsAPE
03-01-2008, 09:52 AM
^ owned! Agree completely!! Jealousy is a bitch!

SimpleMan
03-01-2008, 09:55 AM
Some times if you’re lucky you can be Karma!:lol:

I love that! I believe in it.......Karma's a bitch :yup:

SolidCobra
03-01-2008, 11:47 AM
yea , well it really didnt get to me , but when he started cussing back at my girl. You feel that fire inside lol

Waffles
03-01-2008, 01:48 PM
HA! I know exactly what you're talkin about! My car is loud, like "pull me over and give me a ticket" loud. This guy I know is always wanting to race, but never shows up, in his eh ehm.... GRAND PRIX! He tells everyone that my car is a V6 that I put Cobra emblems on and a loud exhaust hahaha... Ya gotta love it.

Also, around Florence there is a guy that has a black Jetta with green neons. He pulls up next to me at the light and goes on about how I'm really running a V6. He wants to race... but I politely decline based on the fact that I'm just way out matched.... you know, on account of his green neons. No way I can compete with that.

I should get neons and point them out the back of the car. Then I can be like, "Fuck the nitrous, hit the neons!"

DeckerEnt
03-01-2008, 01:56 PM
What if you hooked the nitrous to the neons? That is almost like a turbo right there.
Keith

Waffles
03-01-2008, 02:01 PM
Haha... not a bad idea at all. But, I probably still wouldn't have a chance against the Jetta. I mean holy crap! My mom drives a Jetta, that's just badass!

SolidCobra
03-01-2008, 02:16 PM
HA! I know exactly what you're talkin about! My car is loud, like "pull me over and give me a ticket" loud. This guy I know is always wanting to race, but never shows up, in his eh ehm.... GRAND PRIX! He tells everyone that my car is a V6 that I put Cobra emblems on and a loud exhaust hahaha... Ya gotta love it.

Also, around Florence there is a guy that has a black Jetta with green neons. He pulls up next to me at the light and goes on about how I'm really running a V6. He wants to race... but I politely decline based on the fact that I'm just way out matched.... you know, on account of his green neons. No way I can compete with that.

I should get neons and point them out the back of the car. Then I can be like, "Fuck the nitrous, hit the neons!"

Speakin of jetta. I was at the mall a few weeks ago with a buddy thats on here Meanstang..i think thats his name on here. Well this young kid pulls up and sais Nice car sounds fucking good. What you runnin about 230 hp. Talking to my buddy , he sais yeah, kids like man lets run em. We were like waste of gas and walked off. Well you can see this kid roaming the parking lot looking for trouble lol

2-8-1
03-02-2008, 12:12 AM
yea , well it really didnt get to me , but when he started cussing back at my girl. You feel that fire inside lol

Thats the moment I would have got in his face. Period.

Knocking someone's car is one thing, and people can say what they want about mine, I didn't buy it for them, but the fucking SECOND they start on my girl, or my family, thats when the civility ends.

bwahahaha, I'm so quoting that on my other sites!

SolidCobra
03-02-2008, 02:31 AM
Thats the moment I would have got in his face. Period.

Knocking someone's car is one thing, and people can say what they want about mine, I didn't buy it for them, but the fucking SECOND they start on my girl, or my family, thats when the civility ends.

yea i know but i had to get my girl into the car, cause she will throw down anytime , shes hits almost as hard as me. but i needed to get her out of there ya now. and its ok cause he is probally deaf with me burnin sum rubber

Katmandu
03-02-2008, 04:22 AM
Dat got NAWS on it?Naw. I gots a HEMI in nit. Can't you see da mullet ? :lol:

firestang70
03-02-2008, 08:39 AM
Did they drive Neons?:lol:

94cobra2615
03-02-2008, 11:05 AM
People thinking you have a V6 would be nice.

WhiteT
03-03-2008, 01:20 AM
I was in that situation once....but the guy was right. My car does have a V6, not much I could say:lol:

Waffles
03-03-2008, 01:31 AM

:bigthumb Feel free. :coo1:

SolidCobra
03-03-2008, 02:07 AM
I was in that situation once....but the guy was right. My car does have a V6, not much I could say:lol:

well the dude was just like " that aint a fucking cobra. i bet all my money that he just put those badges on" thats the only thing that got to me. But oh well haters. ... let em hate....

WhiteT
03-03-2008, 06:49 PM
well the dude was just like " that aint a fucking cobra. i bet all my money that he just put those badges on" thats the only thing that got to me. But oh well haters. ... let em hate....

He probably drives a riced out Saturn or some other pos:lol:

SolidCobra
03-03-2008, 10:23 PM
He probably drives a riced out Saturn or some other pos:lol:

probally does and i hope i see him next to me on the road one day .

myownr
03-03-2008, 11:51 PM
well the dude was just like " that aint a fucking cobra. i bet all my money

call his bluff in front of his friends. tell him you don't open the hood for anything less than $100. pull out a bill and ask him if he still wants to run his mouth for a hundred

2-8-1
03-04-2008, 09:28 AM
well the dude was just like " that aint a fucking cobra. i bet all my money that he just put those badges on" thats the only thing that got to me. But oh well haters. ... let em hate...

call his bluff in front of his friends. tell him you don't open the hood for anything less than $100. pull out a bill and ask him if he still wants to run his mouth for a hundred

Exactly what I was thinking, pull out some cash and demand he put up, or shut up. Even if he doesn't offer any money, pop the hood and call him a bitch.

Your day will go MUCH better afterwards.

pegasus
03-04-2008, 11:51 AM
dude i took my v8's off let them think was they want you should have taken his cash bam your gas is payyed for the night

BigBadStang
03-07-2008, 01:52 PM
he may have been just trying to get you to put on a show.
a lot of these kids try to communicate by talking shit, because they think it's cool, and it gets a reaction.
don't let it bother you too much.

Goober
03-07-2008, 02:19 PM
There is a point when peppering them with gravel is acceptable.

Waffles
03-09-2008, 01:23 AM

I get that constantly. Some guy pulled up and said it was a fake Cobra, I just said, "Okay." Then he ASKED if it was real. I told him it'd cost him $200 to find out ;)

Mista Bone
03-09-2008, 02:27 AM
I think you can understand why I HAD so much fun with my little Honda at the track.

All those twin cam CRX's, GSR's, B16 VTEC Civic's and my puny little SOHC POS would still beat them. Then get some cocky young kid with a stock Fox who can't drive, beat him by 1-2 cars.......

........then open the bottle.

I did it for the fun, had a great time doing it. Their is nothing like shutting up a "smack talking hater" with lessor equipment. Heck I even picked on a few local stangs and F-bodys at the two local tracks, nothing ever bad was said, just nice run!

Nothing like getting the holeshot and getting beat to 60 foot!

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/bonespec/Honda/RR/holeshot.jpg

High 15 second (at that time) Civic vs. Mid 12's Dedpedal HB, it was still fun!

Something Rev5.0 preached :)

HAVE FUN with your FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foxxx5oh
03-14-2008, 08:15 AM
this is the reason i LOVED having an SVO, to someone who doesnt know better, its just an 87-93 (even thought they were made from 84-86) and they think its just a 5.0...i love seeing the look on their faces when i would be full spool and they would be seeing tail lights :D

Ryan218
03-21-2008, 10:39 PM
people thinks mines a 4 cyl..:sad: its to quite.