PDA

View Full Version : Thought I was going to get to spank a new cobra

Metcalf Racing
03-02-2008, 08:34 PM
We were on our way home from Edgewater today and there was a new GT500 that pulled up along side of us on RT4 by La Swordsville Lake The plates read 1 GT 500. We had a Sheriff in front and one behind us so we couldn't do anything. He tured onto SRT63 so I followed. I told my son to crack the bottle open in case it might be fast. My car was messed up today at the track and wasn't performing up to par so I wasn't taking any chances. The guy decided to start driving like an idiot swerving in an out of traffic. I later caught back up to him at a light and he kicked it and cut a U turn in the middle of a red light to avoid racing me..LOL

PaulFiveOh
03-02-2008, 08:41 PM
He probably didnt want to be seen near a Chevy....to embarrassing for us classy ford guys.

haha just playing.
I think I lined up next to you early this afternoon. Good looking ride.

Metcalf Racing
03-02-2008, 08:44 PM
Thanks

mustang8998
03-02-2008, 09:47 PM
Maybe he thought it was a circle track race! Go fast, turn left.

Metcalf Racing
03-02-2008, 09:50 PM
LOL.. Thats what it seemed like

Black Horse
03-02-2008, 09:52 PM
Must be that dreaded torque steer ;)

Metcalf Racing
03-02-2008, 10:07 PM
I know those front wheel drive Cobras will get you every time..LOL

Sparky
03-02-2008, 10:39 PM
So you made it to the gas station I take it?

black90lx
03-03-2008, 01:52 AM
We were on our way home from Edgewater today and there was a new GT500 that pulled up along side of us on RT4 by La Swordsville Lake The plates read 1 GT 500. We had a Sheriff in front and one behind us so we couldn't do anything. He tured onto SRT63 so I followed. I told my son to crack the bottle open in case it might be fast. My car was messed up today at the track and wasn't performing up to par so I wasn't taking any chances. The guy decided to start driving like an idiot swerving in an out of traffic. I later caught back up to him at a light and he kicked it and cut a U turn in the middle of a red light to avoid racing me..LOL

He jumped the throttle at me before he got up to you . He wanted to pick on a stock 2000Gt but he didn't want to look stupid in front of his girlfriend by getting beat by a camaro so he ran from you. I hate dumbasses like that, act like they want some then run when its time to get down.

Metcalf Racing
03-03-2008, 09:28 PM
So you made it to the gas station I take it?
LOL...It was close. It ran all the way out there