PDA

View Full Version : Supply stores?

VuNiT3
03-09-2008, 09:00 AM
I am trying to order paint and all the needed supplies for my truck. What is the best online supply website to go to? I don't even have any clue on how much to order, paint wise. I just happened to be browsing through HOK, and daaamn, that seems really expensive to me. Just thought I would get everyone's opinions.

plated
03-09-2008, 09:22 AM
I am trying to order paint and all the needed supplies for my truck. What is the best online supply website to go to? I don't even have any clue on how much to order, paint wise. I just happened to be browsing through HOK, and daaamn, that seems really expensive to me. Just thought I would get everyone's opinions.
figure out what u need probably a gallon of basecoat a gallon of clear gallon of reducer quart of hardner 2 quarts of sealer 2 rolls of 3/4 tape 2 rolls of 2inch tape,log of masking paper your looking at atleat $500 lmk i can get a hookup expeciallly on the basecoat color you can send matt down one day and we can run over

VuNiT3
03-09-2008, 09:33 AM
Thanks, that would be awesome. I am absolutely clueless about this kind of stuff and I am definitely not a "do it yourself" kind of person.