PDA

View Full Version : Online stores

Maximus
03-12-2008, 12:16 AM
Can really SUCK sometime!!
The wife and I searched a few baby stores for one of those baby carrier seat thingy. We talked to the sales people and they were nice and knew there stuff, but the products they had werent exactly what the wife wanted. Sooo we get on the Internet. DING she finds one she likes.
So my mother decides to get it for us and my newest lil one. She orders it (02/28/08) and uses my email to confirm. So I get the Email, your order Blah blah, Backorder 2,3 days. Thats all the operators can tell you also.
So Im like no biggie.

3-10-08, Your order is on Backorder, 2,3 days. Thats all the operators can tell you also. No biggie. WRONG!!
Wife took both baby girls to the doc today. She was all bent cause she didnt have the lil baby carrier thingy and my 15 month old was trying to run around while the wife is holding a week old....So I get an ear ful.:mad:

So heres the email I sent them:

WHERES MY ORDER?
Where is my order? We have a newborn and it would be nice to use something we already paid for. Do NOT respond to me by saying its on backorder, 2 to 3 days. A well trained Monkey can do that!! I have been hearing that for 8 days now! SOMEONE there needs to make a phone call and find out an exact date on when my order will be filled.
I hope you can respond to my email BEFORE I talk to some OPERATOR on the phone at your company.
For an ONLINE only company, you think you would have better customer service!

Here is my order number.....__________. It was placed on 2-28-08

Thank you.

If this wouldve been five years ago, Oh boy.:eek::lol:

I understand Backorders and stuff, but when a customer contacts me about their backorder, I at least try and call the manufactuer and get some kind of date.
Ill be calling them in the morning and post up what I find.:D

mustangboy
03-12-2008, 12:22 AM
Oh the trials and tribulations of parenthood. Just think what it will be like when you have 5 and 6 of them running around.

Mista Bone
03-12-2008, 02:09 AM
Craig, the online stores order from a warehouse just like you do. If Keystone is out of stock, you and the customer waits.

Only the online place is the middleman and not lifting a finger.

You went round and round on this trying to get me a pair of slicks, you couldn't get an answer. It took Joe'e to get an answer when were up in Deleware. He called a special number (COUGHlin) and they called MT. MT decided to to make that slick, I was SOL.

Funny thing, places like Zerolift screw people over like this all the time, your one if not the only honest shop left that I've dealt with.

cobrajoe
03-12-2008, 04:28 AM
You crazy cracker should have tried the resale shops!

RACEME
03-12-2008, 08:38 AM
Craig, I can loan ya one if you need it til yours comes in.

DeckerEnt
03-12-2008, 08:43 AM
Give em hell Craig!!
Keith

Maximus
03-13-2008, 11:55 PM
"Margaret" responded and said that the manufactuer is shipping them later this week.:)
I Thanked her for her timely response.:D

BigBadStang
03-14-2008, 08:37 AM
Maximus...
you should have "supported your LOCAL baby stuff retailer!" :lol:

jfwy man...having heard so many say this to us for ordering speed parts online, I couldn't resist (even though your mom ordered it)! :D

Gene
03-14-2008, 10:25 AM
you should have "supported your LOCAL baby stuff retailer!" :lol:

LOL! I was thinking the same thing when I saw who started this thread. :lol::lol: