PDA

View Full Version : Maybe not the right thread but i need this info

Pitviper1996
03-13-2008, 06:38 PM
Can anyone do me a favor and give me cliffs contact info the guy from mt. healthy who can fix bent rims?!? i got hosed on a set of front saleens a week ago kinda bent need to see if i can get them fixed

chris91
03-13-2008, 08:36 PM
Here ya go. Cliff is the man when it comes to bent wheels. Ive had him fix a couple for me over the years and each time I was amazed.

513-522-8988

Timido
03-13-2008, 09:36 PM
Is is able to narrow rims also?

chris91
03-13-2008, 09:49 PM
Not sure, youd have to give him a call. If he doesnt do it I bet he could steer you in the right direction.

Pitviper1996
03-13-2008, 11:41 PM
Think he can fix alloy rims i hope not to expensive blah i hate dishonest people selling junk rims!!!!!

jaystang44
03-14-2008, 02:57 PM
I had bought 1995 chrome cobra R's and one was bent from someone dishonest about 3 weeks ago...All I can say is karma's a bitch...

I took mine to cliff he can basically fix any kind of bent or disformed rim. He fixes about 98% of rims he gets and he will not charge you enless he fixs it and it safe to be used. Hes a great guy and it cost some where between $80-$120 dollars to fix. He'll tell you when you bring it in and after he throws it up on his spinner and takes a godd look at it ahnd then he'll tell you how much.

Now he tells you this before he works on it but depending on what he has to do there is a chance that is might crack. Mine was bent real bad and he said they have to freeze it below so far to bend it and that can cause it to crack. But mine didnt crack and It was so bad he couldnt fix it so I wouldnt worrie about it too much enless you want a bent rim for some reason.

He does great work and a super nice guy If he cant fix it no one can

facemelter71
03-14-2008, 05:30 PM
Yea i jsut took my brothers 17" five spoke to him.Monday.He had it done by 4 the same day.Cliff does great work and stands behind it.Ive had him fix rims for alot of years.Back when his shop looked like it was on old garage.New place looks great.He said this is his busy season so drop it off to him in the morning so he has all day to work on it.