PDA

View Full Version : Gotta Salute and present middle finger to a riverside cop

SolidCobra
03-20-2008, 06:35 PM
Was pulling out of speedway on harshman next to stebbins high school today around 430ish. And its always backed up with traffic. I was trying to turn left while no one gave me any bit of room to pull out. Well this cop stops for me and signals that im in the clear. Well im not gonna take a cops word on when its clear or not , really i wouldnt take anyones word if it was clear. so i take my time to creep out and sure enough this truck stomped by. So before i go this cop gets out and sais, you should have gone you Mother F*cker, you shouldnt be driving a car like this anyway. Well i replied, Hey farva. (he did look like farva, just not fat) why dont you go blow on a fat juicy C*ck. You wanted a accident just so you could have something to report. Since your so religiously into your job. Why dont you write me a ticket for this.. And just burned rubber all the way home. Of course him stuck in traffic couldnt do shit. And before i did that he just got back in his car. So theres no way he could have read my license plates .... COBRA FTW!!!!!:flipoff:

PaulFiveOh
03-20-2008, 07:20 PM
If this has an ounce of truth to it....

.....your a billy bad ass.

mustanginky
03-20-2008, 07:24 PM
wow you are really a hardass. we should all salute you for your anonymous badassery. and yeah, cops would 10 to 1 rather write accident reports than do pretty much anything else, since working accidents are so fun and all.

and i'd be willing to bet he didnt say "Mother*$*#*%" and you didnt tell him to suck on a juicy C*#K and then proceed to take off wrecklessly, seeing as how you were all concerned about believing a cop to wave you on safely because he would willingly attempt to get you into an accident.

k062693w
03-20-2008, 09:14 PM
Smells Like.................................

HORSESHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick93coupe
03-20-2008, 09:33 PM
Just for effect, next time you should say all that with your window down! lol

RIXXX93GT
03-20-2008, 09:49 PM

Thats hilarious!:lol:

PaulFiveOh
03-20-2008, 10:30 PM

I just peed a little I laughed so hard LOLOLOLOLOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

PaulFiveOh
03-20-2008, 10:31 PM
And just burned rubber all the way home.

Either you lived right next to Gas Station, or you managed a 10 mile burnout, in traffic, with stop lights and all. Pretty fancy footwork.

02mingryGT
03-21-2008, 10:19 AM
Was pulling out of speedway on harshman next to stebbins high school today around 430ish. And its always backed up with traffic. I was trying to turn left while no one gave me any bit of room to pull out. Well this cop stops for me and signals that im in the clear. Well im not gonna take a cops word on when its clear or not , really i wouldnt take anyones word if it was clear. so i take my time to creep out and sure enough this truck stomped by. So before i go this cop gets out and sais, you should have gone you Mother F*cker, you shouldnt be driving a car like this anyway. Well i replied, Hey farva. (he did look like farva, just not fat) why dont you go blow on a fat juicy C*ck. You wanted a accident just so you could have something to report. Since your so religiously into your job. Why dont you write me a ticket for this.. And just burned rubber all the way home. Of course him stuck in traffic couldnt do shit. And before i did that he just got back in his car. So theres no way he could have read my license plates .... COBRA FTW!!!!!:flipoff:

Hell it's possible it happened that way. Remember he is young and you guys are either old like me or not likely to let your anger get the best of you. Brings back a memory of when I was young. I had just finished having a heated discussion with my late wife. It was some funny young married, drunk (her) drama so i won't get into that part. Anyway, at the time I had a 89 5.0 mostly stock. We (Myself, wife and about 10 or so of our friends we were out with) were at the White Castle there at the bottom of MLK or whatever (runs past Good Sam) and I guess that would be Central Pkwy (runs past Cincinnati State). So I back out after our discussion rather heatedly, smoking tires and the like. Well right when I get to the exit onto Central a fine Cincinnati police officer is pulling in with his partner. I was caught dead to rights, the smoke cloud is still floating across the parking lot. We both had our windows down and sitting side by side, drivers door to drivers door and the conversation goes like this:

Officer: WTF do you think your doing!?!
Me:I'm leaving.
Officer: No the fuck your not. Don't you move!
Me: Fuck that. Lets see if you can catch me.

At that point I revved it, dumped it and left his ass sitting there. Went down to the 74 E on ramp (you know the one that says you can't go on 75 N there. Ha Ha.) Anyway made it home. Friends called and said they split as soon as I did that because they figured the po-po would be back wanting information. I got lucky he didn't get my plate. I was probably 22 or so when I did that. So it's possible since he is young and stupid as well it happened.

And I'll bet you mustanginky. A Sharonville cop called me Motherfucker when I was 17 years old. So having personal experience I'd bet this one did as well.