PDA

View Full Version : Don't order from Amelia Dominos

85_SS_302_Coupe
03-21-2008, 05:37 PM
They just left a flyer on my door. Usually i throw them out as i'm a Pizza Hut guy, but i see this coupon that says "Medium with unlimited toppings for $7" and i think to myself, that's a pretty damn good deal for unlimited toppings. So i call them up and this **** answers the phone and i tell her about the coupon and she says "NO, it's $7.99 and it's only ONE topping" and i say "But the cou.." and i get cut off "$7.99, one topping!".

:mad:

So i take a breath and wait a second to calm myself. She doens't wanna give me a second, and barks back with "PICKUP OR DELIVERY". So i say "Tell me why the hell you left a flyer on my door that says $7.99 with unlimited toppings if you're not selling it?"

"PICKUP OR DELIVERY?"

"**** YOU!!!!"

click.

I called Pizza Hut and my food is on its way. She's lucky i don't go down there and slap her in the face, it's just a mile up the road.

R825OH
03-21-2008, 05:40 PM
False adveerising they gotta honor it Shove it in their face.and if they don't take it. Tell them to stick it up there ass

bobtsgt
03-21-2008, 05:43 PM
ha. I do Larosas or Pizza Hut. Never dick with anybody else.

85_SS_302_Coupe
03-21-2008, 05:50 PM
I'm actually a little pissed. It's not even so much that they won't honor the coupon, it's the twat on the phone! Seriously you shouldn't act that way when you run the risk of the person on the other end of the phone coming down there and getting back in your face about it.

5 years ago i'd be down there as fast as my car could go and i'd be in her face so fast she'd probably break down in tears....BUT i've gained better control over the Hulk side of me :D

R825OH
03-21-2008, 05:52 PM
THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!

85_SS_302_Coupe
03-21-2008, 05:54 PM
Right. Is it really worth losing business over $.99 and a few extra toppings? I tip every delivery with at least $5 because of the price of gas, so really it would've been well in their best interests to just work with me.

I order from Pizza Hut all the time and i've been using the same coupon for about 3 years and they never say anything and i never even give them the coupon. They tell me 45 minutes on the phone and it's almost always here in 15.

This is the Dominos on the corner of 125 and Shaylor.

R825OH
03-21-2008, 06:00 PM
Huh they won't deliver to me:mad: go figure:lol:

PaulFiveOh
03-21-2008, 06:15 PM
I called them and asked about the special. It was a nappy black girl on the phone who was snippy and rude and kept telling me to "hold on".

She never even let me finish the question about it when she was like: we dont deliver to loveland and then I asked for the number to the Milford store and she's like I dont have it.
We all need to call and ask about it lol.

Domino's Pizza
834 Ohio Pike
Withamsville, OH 45245
(513) 752-8030

85_SS_302_Coupe
03-21-2008, 06:22 PM
Hell yeah everyone call and tell them you want the $7 medium with unlimited toppings :lol:

DeckerEnt
03-21-2008, 06:33 PM
We should all do it. Make it for pick up and let them throw away about 50 pizzas. That will teach them. False advertising.
Keith

fst 5pto
03-21-2008, 06:47 PM
I'm doing that now.... Damn Paul bout time you and me agreed on something :lol:

But anywho I only do Donatos or Pizza Hut!

fst 5pto
03-21-2008, 06:49 PM
just called and it seemed like no big deal?

85_SS_302_Coupe
03-21-2008, 06:52 PM
just called and it seemed like no big deal?

They tell you 7 bucks with unlimited toppings? Either you talked to someone else or maybe they got the point.

plated
03-21-2008, 07:00 PM
why does taco bell hold your food hostage till you answer hot or mild sauce :confused:

PonymanfiveO
03-21-2008, 08:01 PM
why does taco bell hold your food hostage till you answer hot or mild sauce :confused:

:lol: NO SHIT!!!!!!

:confused:

thecollector
03-21-2008, 11:25 PM
Theirs no point in telling them what sauce you want, because I know i'm gonna have to walk back inside to get the rest of my food and I might as well get the sauces while im in their. I haven't had a problem for 2 years but every visit for the past 2 months has been terrible.

Mista Bone
03-22-2008, 04:18 AM

both Taco Hells by me ask what sauce I want when placing my order of 3 DDT's, 6 fire and 3 hot.

About 1/2 the time they get it wrong, why I have my own stash at home.

zlou363lx
03-22-2008, 10:29 AM
i don't get domino's. it's papa john's or larosa's for me.

THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!

not always, rarely ever in my case.

85_SS_302_Coupe
03-22-2008, 11:55 AM
not always, rarely ever in my case.

In many cases, no the customer is not right. But, as a business owner who wants to make money, it's usually in the establishment's best interests to treat them like they are right...especially when there's like 5 pizza places all within a 2 mile distance and you're close to the bottom of that list in quality and service.

zlou363lx
03-22-2008, 12:07 PM
In many cases, no the customer is not right. But, as a business owner who wants to make money, it's usually in the establishment's best interests to treat them like they are right...especially when there's like 5 pizza places all within a 2 mile distance and you're close to the bottom of that list in quality and service.

oh i know. if you have proof that you are right then you are.

but i manage a grocery store and people are always trying to tell me the price of things when i am on a register(i'm 19 so they think that i know nothing lol). i normally take them to the product on the shelf and let them read the shelf tag haha. that's why i was saying that not always.

85_SS_302_Coupe
03-22-2008, 12:19 PM
Yeah i was a manager at Target for 5 years. We had a rule that if a price discrepancy was within $20, if we were really busy and the lines were backed up we'd let it go. This not only pleased the customer but also everyone else in line who would've had to wait for a price check.

Like i said earlier...not only does the coupon say what i wanted, but even if i was wrong they would've lost what, 2-3 bucks? I've actually ordered from there before, but the last time i ordered it was close to closing time, and the guy on the phone was actually cool and made my pizza anyways. When i got there he even gave me a large for the price of a medium...that's the kind of stuff that makes loyal customers. This chick on the phone pretty much guaranteed that i'll never be a customer there again.

Mista Bone
03-22-2008, 12:19 PM
Your not saying a dishonest customer trying to ripoff the grocery store are you?????

Low rents do it all the time!