PDA

View Full Version : not impressive but fun.

SlowRS
03-24-2008, 09:12 AM
I havent ran in years on the street, but this was hard to pass up, specially since I had never ran anyone or anywhere in my car and I was curious.

I was on my home on 71 S around 73. I was in my BONE STOCK down to the filter 07 5 speed Mazda 6i. This Scion TC with atleast an exhaust (saw the giant muffler sticking out, lol) came by me and then got over in front of me. I was running about 75 at the time. I changed into the fast lane and went past him then slowed downed to see if he would run. He was coming up on a car in his lane so he sped up and changed into my lane. He was running about 75 when he got in front of me, we both passed the car in the right lane, then he punched it. I dropped to 4th and nailed the throttle. I pulled over into the right lane and I was able to start pulling on him. We ran up to 120 when my damn limiter cut me out. I was able to pull up to his bumper by the time my car cut out, making up the car length he had on me when we started. I really think I could have taken him if we would have started side by side, or if I had another gear and no limiter.

LIke I said, nothing impressive, but it ws fun.