PDA

View Full Version : Knob Creek machine gun shoot

DeckerEnt
03-24-2008, 01:05 PM
The machine gun shoot is coming up. April 11th 12th and 13th. I know this on the same weekend as the wicked women dyno day. Sorry for that. I am going down there on saturday the 12th. We could all meet at my shop around 11:00 am or so, and all roll down together. The night shoot starts at 5:00 and it is something not to be missed. If you need bulk ammo, this is the place to get it.
Post up who is interested.
www.machinegunshoot.com
Keith

theyallslow
03-24-2008, 01:23 PM
I would love to go.

Walter
03-24-2008, 02:19 PM
Ill prolly be there. The last one I attended, some clown STOLE an M60 from the swap section. They announced it over the PA system. Its hard to see who is doing what since everyone is walking aroung strapped. Blows my mind, all these backwoods mofo's with MP5's and shit on their backs.

Maximus
03-24-2008, 02:48 PM
The machine gun shoot is coming up. April 11th 12th and 13th. I know this on the same weekend as the wicked women dyno day.
Keith

Im sure we will have something else planned later on.:)

IWRBB
03-24-2008, 04:41 PM
Blows my mind, all these backwoods mofo's with MP5's and shit on their backs.

It's probably the safest place on the continent LOL..

I saw the hihglights on TV from last year. Pretty sick stuff.

DeckerEnt
03-24-2008, 09:59 PM
Mail call did a show there once. I was there for that saturday. It was cool. He went up in the helo and fired on a target and blew it up. In real time they had to come back for more ammo once.LOL
As far as people walking around with guns, yep! All over the place. It is a cold range though. When you walk in, they make sure any firearms are unloaded and even put a zip strap through it for safety.
Bring hearing protection. Trust me.
Keith

Maximus
03-24-2008, 10:02 PM
Mail call did a show there once. I was there for that saturday. It was cool. He went up in the helo and fired on a target and blew it up. In real time they had to come back for more ammo once.LOL
As far as people walking around with guns, yep! All over the place. It is a cold range though. When you walk in, they make sure any firearms are unloaded and even put a zip strap through it for safety.
Bring hearing protection. Trust me.
Keith

I saw that show!!:rockon::rockon:

DeckerEnt
03-24-2008, 10:16 PM
I see the show every once in a while. I keep looking for myself in the background.LOL
Keith

IWRBB
03-24-2008, 11:50 PM
It was actually some gun show on the outdoor channel. "Shooting Gallery" maybe? Google it and I'm sure you can find it. Someone probably put it on Youtube. They had 2 full half hour shows with nothing but the shoot. Flamethowers, cannons, automatic pistols, short barrel gatlins shooting flames 4 feet with every shot. They had the night shoot too. The flamethrower stuff was cool. I used to have it on my DVR but I deleted it.

TurboNG
03-25-2008, 08:18 AM
I have been attending for the last 7 years, i can't this April but October i'll be there.

redripper
03-25-2008, 09:15 AM
As long as i dont get jammed on overtime im going. BRAD

DeckerEnt
03-26-2008, 12:19 AM
The plan is meet at my shop in Fort Wright around 11:00am and head on down as a group. I would love to get a bunch of peeps to go down with me. It is always more fun with a group. I need someone to video me when I shoot something.
Keith

DeckerEnt
04-07-2008, 02:12 AM
Less than a week away. Just a friendly reminder. Hee Hee.
Keith

redripper
04-07-2008, 08:22 PM
Bad news machine gun shoot has been cancelled. Check out their machinegunshoot.com. Looks like no big guns. Sucks for us.:mad:

redripper
04-07-2008, 08:24 PM
Forgot to mention its under water. Next one is in October check out their pics.

DeckerEnt
04-07-2008, 10:18 PM
Well, this sucks. So I guess it will be the WW dyno day. There is always something to do on a Saturday. I guess if you all wanted to, we could go to shooters for an hour and at least fire off a few rounds.
Keith