PDA

View Full Version : archery pro shop ???

pegasus
03-24-2008, 04:02 PM
hey guys im looking for a archery pro shop
i used to be big into it but then i bought the bird and sold my bow to get the egr fixed since then both of the shops around me went under (yeah that how big 1 was j/k) i would rather buy from a small shop that has been around and where the guys and gals know there shit then the hourly guy at bass pro or worse the enter webs where after they have your money your SOL if somthing goes bad or need a new string

Mista Bone
03-24-2008, 04:32 PM
quick google search found a shop in Hillsboro

http://brokenarrowsports.com/index.html

facemelter71
03-24-2008, 04:38 PM
Target world.Those guys know there stuff.

tcorns
03-24-2008, 05:05 PM
i deal alot with brokenarrow. great little shop. problem is you need to call and get hours. they had some really weird hours last season. but they did have a decent selection of bows and stuff. i ended up buying my bowtech from them and they did a good job of setting it up for me. if you need anymore info just let me know.

trev

cstreu1026
03-24-2008, 05:32 PM
There use to be a place up here in Xenia as well. I will try to remember to drive past tonight and see if its still there.

fastone
03-24-2008, 05:34 PM
Alot of guys on here go to Shooter's in Independence due to the indoor rifle/pistol range, but they do have an archery corner. That is where I bought my Hoyt last year, they know there stuff with it, and can set you up great. Only thing, they don't have an indoor or outdoor range. They can shoot about 10 yds inside to set the bow up. Give them a call if you would like, but it is a little drive for you! 859-356-3300

YouGotJunk
03-24-2008, 09:31 PM
Try Old English Outfitters, I believe there from Vandalia. Talk to Ken when ya go up there...he's probably one of the best around. I used to shoot archery professionally and was sponsored for about 5-6 years...Been to ALOT of archery shops/ranges and Old English stands up to the best ones.

holeshot
03-24-2008, 10:36 PM
I dont know how far you are willing to drive, but there is a place called On Target off Exit 156 on I-74 in Sunman, IN. I bought a Matthews Outback there a few years ago. They have a shooting range indoors too.

colz89gt
03-24-2008, 11:16 PM
dont know how soon ur lookin to get a bow, or what kind your looking to get but you might wanna check out ebay.. i have bought my last two hoyts from there. a good bow anymore will cost you more than a nice high powered rifle once you get it set up, check ebay out i have gotten mine about 100 dollars cheaper than what they want in stores off ebay

fastone
03-25-2008, 04:11 PM
Just be careful Ebay, unless there are a cert'ed dealer they will not cover any warr. work. This is what I found out about Hoyt bows and ebay. :cool1:

BIGHONKEY
03-25-2008, 04:14 PM
Go to Target World and talk to my pal Randy.