PDA

View Full Version : Quick Maurader on 275 through tri county sunday night

KisorPerformanc
03-24-2008, 07:39 PM
Ran into a clean, good sounding maurader on 275W around 71 last night. Younger guy (for a maurader) driving, say 25-30'ish... paced with him through 42 area then he jumped into it and i gave chase..... I'm driving the 240 in my sig btw...... he slows to around 40 and i pull next to him, give him a :bigthumb and motion to get a run in..... he complies with taking off and jumping a car or two on me.... i reel him back in and return the couple car pull by about 100....

we stage up again and he gives the "big car" gesture and i return with another:bigthumb embellishing him on the great sound it had.... he shouted a "quick car" comment but couldn't make out alot over the wind/road noise.... by this time we are almost to 75 where i was heading south.... i gave a "gotta go south" motion and we got another short run in which this time i was ready for his jump and he never pulled on me...

cool guy, nice car, good run for a big car.... it had aftermarket pipes and was pretty loud, a couple gauges on the pillar

anyone know who this might be?? it was around 11:30-12 last night....

WYLDFANTASYX
04-06-2008, 02:50 PM
I don't know but there is one by my jobsite in Blue Ash that I am pretty sure has a supercharger on it, the thing sounds really healthy but he never gets on it, I think it has pillar gauges too and it has some little red "S" badge on it I think... keep your eye out for that guy B....

Sharad
04-06-2008, 03:17 PM
my friend Dave's got a Marauder with a GT500 crate engine... but I don't think it's out on the streets yet?

hchays
04-07-2008, 06:17 AM
I saw this Maurader in Old Milford in the evening heading towards 275. It has duals hanging out the back, sounds good. I think it had chrome maurader lettering on the rear bumper.