PDA

View Full Version : World Street Challenge 1

trbofox
03-24-2008, 09:19 PM
Anyone going?

Timido
03-24-2008, 09:43 PM
Nope WFC pissed me off last year. There are no ties in drag racing.

cobrajoe
03-25-2008, 04:51 AM
You mean the World Rice Challenge ?????:rolleyes:

FMGT1999
03-25-2008, 05:35 AM
Hell No! It's going to be a ricer fest... Mark my words on that!

91lxnos
03-25-2008, 06:56 AM
:bigthumbI am planning on going with a few friends. I think we are going to run in the true street challenge. I think it well be fun to beat up on some wanna be fast ricer street cars. I figure why not? I would Love to pull a Brian (IBStrokin) like in Indy!!!! You know what I mean dude!!!!!!:bigthumb

92BlackStang
03-25-2008, 08:59 AM
when and where im down

trbofox
03-25-2008, 10:23 AM
May 14-18 @ Gateway Intl. St. Louis, Mo. I don't know, WFC was such a disaster last year, I don't really want to go to a rice fest. I was hoping that it would just be everything since they are running ads in Mopar and Chevy magazines.

91lxnos
03-25-2008, 01:13 PM
This being the first year for the WSC and not WFC I am thinking there shouldn't be a shit load if ricers or other manufacture vs. Ford cars there. I am hoping the comp will be a little less competitive and should be a little better for the budget racer since this is not just a ford event maybe the low 8 and high 7 sec "stree" cars from across the country will stay home. and maybe the nite action will be a little better. I am willing to give it a chance. But who knows we may come home after 1 day? Ya just never know. And besides that if it sucks I am sure the nitelife in old St. Louie should be fun!!!!!!:bigthumb

cobrajoe
03-25-2008, 07:34 PM
This being the first year for the WSC and not WFC I am thinking there shouldn't be a shit load if ricers or other manufacture vs. Ford cars there. I am hoping the comp will be a little less competitive and should be a little better for the budget racer since this is not just a ford event maybe the low 8 and high 7 sec "stree" cars from across the country will stay home. and maybe the nite action will be a little better. I am willing to give it a chance. But who knows we may come home after 1 day? Ya just never know. And besides that if it sucks I am sure the nitelife in old St. Louie should be fun!!!!!!:bigthumb

well next time your at the store check the ricer mags they are advertising the fug out of it in them.

91lxnos
03-25-2008, 08:27 PM
well next time your at the store check the ricer mags they are advertising the fug out of it in them.

I ain't skeeeerrrrddd!!!! of ricers! Is anybody else???? Tell you what lets just give this event to NOPI!

JASON408
03-25-2008, 08:36 PM
im going just for the night life . there is somthing about a place that never stops serving booze that is fun . well maybe not to the pocket books ( mentel note . stay out of jimmy flints place across the river . there is no sex in the champaine room :D) it sould be a good time the rules are not much differant than last year just letting in everyone

chad393na
03-25-2008, 10:55 PM

I agree!! Let's go mop up the track with some rice:D

91lxnos
03-25-2008, 10:57 PM
im going just for the night life . there is somthing about a place that never stops serving booze that is fun . well maybe not to the pocket books ( mentel note . stay out of jimmy flints place across the river . there is no sex in the champaine room :D) it sould be a good time the rules are not much differant than last year just letting in everyone

I agree!!!!!!!:bigthumb