PDA

View Full Version : switching back o fuel injec

fordman
03-25-2008, 02:17 AM
just looking for a few awnsers how hard is it to switch back to a fuel injection what all would i have to do when i do it and how hard would it be... when i got the car it was bein set up for a carb so i jus went along with it but im lookin to more less hop in it an go instead of all the popin in crackin i know i have to have the harness is there any thing else? there are wires ahngin and plugs still under the hood but it looks like some stuff was chopped on any info would be great thanks!!!:bigthumb

RACEME
03-25-2008, 05:30 AM
Is the computer still in it? You will also need to look at the fuel pump stuff. I can find the links to all the wiring diagrams if you need them.

fordman
03-25-2008, 10:27 AM
Where do i need to be lookin for the computer ill check it out i dono cuz this is my first fox i have some kind of littel box hangin down by the break would the other one be under the dash on the pasenger side? Also if hooked someone up with a littel cash who could my fuel injec back up for me.

RACEME
03-25-2008, 10:32 AM
the computer is in the passenger kickpanel under the dash in front of the door. It has a huge elect connection bolted to it.