PDA

View Full Version : Nike Shox NZ

93hulk
03-27-2008, 10:42 AM
Well i bought my first pair of Shox the other day and so far I love em. Ive always wore Air max and i have had Air Max 360's for the past couple of years so it was hard for me to try something new. The new NZ series is supose to be the most comfortable Shox to date. So I highly recommend them.:bigthumb

carriep
03-27-2008, 10:57 AM
Thats all I have been buying for the last couple of years, love them. Just dont wash and dry them. I had a pair for 2 weeks and washed and dried them and I ruined them. They got so hot the inside melted and I couldnt wear them. I bought another pair a couple of weeks ago and I bought some of the cleaner from finish line. But yes they are the only gym shoes i'll buy!!

jaystang44
03-27-2008, 11:07 AM
already order me a pair from nike.com so I could pick my own colors...love the shox..I got a pair now ive washed mine and they are fine ive actual have done it at least three times and no problem with melting...just dont put them in the drier

Im picky when it comes to shoes every shoe I see I hate not because the actual shoe but becuase there is always some stupid color like bright green or some shine shit in it...so I go to nike.com to create my own cant wait till they get here....ive heard that shox help ppl with back problems too but thats just what ive heard

Rick93coupe
03-27-2008, 12:40 PM
I wish I could wear them, my feet are too damn wide. Maybe someday Nike will get into the business of letting you order the widths and colors, then I'll be all over them. Until then, I have to stick with NB for a comfortable shoe.

jaystang44
03-27-2008, 12:42 PM
I wish I could wear them, my feet are too damn wide. Maybe someday Nike will get into the business of letting you order the widths and colors, then I'll be all over them. Until then, I have to stick with NB for a comfortable shoe.

you check out there website they might allow you to pick width IDK...but for sure they let you pick the colors I just did...it just take awhile for them to ship them because they make them as you order so it takes a lil while