PDA

View Full Version : Gun Control

BigBadStang
03-27-2008, 08:32 PM
Little Gun Control History Lesson.
In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
------------------------------
In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
---------------------------
Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
----------------------------
Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------------
Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million 'educated' people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------------
Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.
It has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced by new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by their own government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars. The first year results are now in:

Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2 percent

Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6 percent

Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent)!

In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 300 percent. Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them in, the criminals did not, and criminals still possess their guns!

It will never happen here? I bet the Aussies said that too!

While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically upward in the past 12 months, since criminals now are guaranteed that their prey is unarmed.

There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins and assaults of the ELDERLY. Australian politicians are at a loss to explain how public safety has decreased, after such monumental effort and expense was expended in successfully ridding Australian society of guns. The Australian experience and the other historical facts above prove it.

You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.

Take note my fellow Americans, before it's too late!

The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind him of this history lesson.

With Guns...........We Are "Citizens".
Without Them........We Are "Subjects".

Pops Fun
03-27-2008, 10:28 PM
I Believe !!

DeckerEnt
03-27-2008, 10:49 PM
Damn straight and well said. If they come for mine, they can have the bullits first. Then pry mine from my cold dead hand! So who is up for Knob Creek in April?
Keith

Black Horse
03-27-2008, 11:03 PM
Gun Control? It means using Two Hands!

nskaats
03-28-2008, 12:55 AM
A-friggin-men! If you outlaw guns, then only outlaws will have guns. What will that do for the public safety? Look at Austrailia.

FMGT1999
03-28-2008, 02:28 AM
I'll second that brother... :bigthumb

IWRBB
03-28-2008, 10:36 AM
So how long until Australia starts were rounding up and exterminating thousands of it's citizens who are unable to defend themselves?

Gun control is stupid. Criminals will always have guns.

theyallslow
03-28-2008, 11:03 AM
Great post.

mustangoutlaw
03-28-2008, 11:20 AM
"They Can Have My Guns When They Pry It From My Cold Dead Hands"

2Kblacksleeper
03-28-2008, 03:24 PM
Damn straight and well said. If they come for mine, they can have the bullits first. Then pry mine from my cold dead hand! So who is up for Knob Creek in April?
Keith

I completely agree with you. I cant make it for april. I will be going to the fall show though. I will check with you about meeting up for this.

On a side note i just ordered a S & W ar-15 yesterday. I cant wait for it to come in. :AR15: It will keep my other one company in the safe.

redripper
03-28-2008, 07:36 PM
Gun control is being able to hit your target. Guns dont kill people, people kill people. Blameing guns for killing is like blameing spoons for Rosie O'donell for being fat.

dirtyone55
03-28-2008, 07:53 PM
decker.... I have heard a bunch about the shoot. very interested as it sounds like a great time. do you bring whatever you want down there? never been down there, so any details will be a big help

Mustard
03-28-2008, 08:03 PM
That is a great post.

Greg Seibert
03-29-2008, 02:28 PM
decker.... I have heard a bunch about the shoot. very interested as it sounds like a great time. do you bring whatever you want down there? never been down there, so any details will be a big help

Here's a link with Knob Creek information.
You have to see this place to beleive it!
http://machinegunshoot.com/shootinfo.htm

2Kblacksleeper
03-29-2008, 10:54 PM
The first time i went it was just like getting your first blow job. It was amazing and kinda strange all at the same time. Then that is all you want. Feel free to quote that also. :rockon:
John

thecollector
03-30-2008, 12:10 AM
"A government that has the power to give you everything you want has the ability to take everything you have."-Thomas Jefferson

I'll keep my healthcare private, and my retirement under my own control. The government only needs to protect me from great threats (other countries) I will protect myself and family from all others. Taking a citizens last line of defense does not keep him safe, it keeps him controlled.

I would be down for the knob but I'll be on call that week sooo...

DeckerEnt
03-30-2008, 12:16 AM

There is a public range where you can shoot your own stuff. I think it is 20 bucks for like an hour and a half. If you really want to carry your rifle all day long, go ahead. I will be packing my pistol in a holster. It is a good place to hang your ear muffs. When I go there, I buy stuff. I will walk around looking at everything and find the best bargain on ammo. When I finally buy something, I make a run to the truck to drop off whatever I just bought. I may have a cooler with "refreshments" in the truck too. If you really want to blow money, rent something and go through 30 bucks per 30 rounds in the gun of your choice. Last time I did 100 for 100 through a m249 .223 belt fed. Worth every penny. Nothing like someone handing you a 70,000 machine gun and letting you go to town on targets.
Keith

07thorobrd
03-30-2008, 10:41 AM
i totally agree that gun control is a bad idea. but the thing that worries me is that way too many people now a days are so easily swayed into thinking whatever the majority of people say. and its said to think that they could vote away our constetutional rights as citizens of the united states and not really even take time to try and look down the road and see potential long term problems. people as a whole are very ignorant, and if you dont believe that statement just work w the public for a few days it will make you feel like einstein. and one of my favorite guotes about guns is
"blaming guns for killing people is like blaming my pencil for spelling words wrong."

2-8-1
03-30-2008, 10:19 PM
when was the last time a gun was on trial? That is the logic that the anti-gunners are trying to make everyone believe, the gun was at fault.

DeckerEnt
03-31-2008, 12:39 AM
Just like SUVs. Read carefully. The SUV crossed the center line or the SUV hit a somethng or another.
Keith

DeckerEnt
03-31-2008, 12:43 AM
I would love to give a speach in front of a bunch of left wing liberals. I would begin my speach with, Here is my conceal and carry firearm. Cock it and place it on the podium. Continue with my speech and at the end say, Did this loaded gun jump up and kill any one, no. It would take a person to pick it up and actually pull the trigger to kill someone.
Keith