PDA

View Full Version : Sam Adams white ale

DeckerEnt
03-29-2008, 01:50 AM
I have to say it is pretty good. Picked up a 6 of it last night. Nice wheat flavor after, and will get you there faster than bud light by a long run. I give it a good thumbs up!!
Keith

PonymanfiveO
03-29-2008, 04:40 PM
where did you find it at?

Thats one of the only Sams I havent tried yet and I have been looking all over for it.

cant wait to try it. :)

PonymanfiveO
03-30-2008, 11:17 PM
Enjoying my first one right now.

pretty darn good. ;)

WCKDGT
03-31-2008, 04:34 PM
i just had some at red robin sat. night. pretty damn good, mine was draft tho

chad393na
03-31-2008, 08:11 PM
I like pretty much everything i've tried by Sam Adams, especially the black ale!:bigthumb

Stang 38L
04-08-2008, 08:07 AM
Well go figure... I bought some on Sunday and 2 of the 4 bottles I have left are in the recalled batch "n335 OI". You guys might want to check yours.

BTW, this shit is good!! I like it better than Blue Moon. Wish it wasnt a seasonal brew.

DeckerEnt
04-08-2008, 08:32 AM
I just checked mine, well Matt's, this morning. Mine are good. All start with CO so mine are good.
Keith

Stang 38L
04-08-2008, 09:40 AM
I had two batches of numbers in mine... the n35 and n28

I shouldve put the link in the post I made before.

http://consumerinfo.samadams.com/cidefault.htm

cstreu1026
04-08-2008, 01:32 PM
If you like this and/or blue moon you may also want to check out Hoegaarden. Its a Belgian white ale is by far my favorite. I had with dinner on Saturday at Uno's in West Chester and had to stop and get a 6 pack on the way home. The draft is better than bottle but they are both very tasty. Just be prepared to shell out a premium price for it. It runs about $9 for a 6 pack.

Stang 38L
04-08-2008, 01:42 PM
Ohh Hoegarden is great. We dubbed it Hoe Beer :) Last time I had it was at the Colerain Brewery about 5 years ago when it was around. They had it on tap. I see the Delhi Biggs has it, I need to get some of that again.

cstreu1026
04-08-2008, 01:57 PM
The only wheat beer that I have had that was better is from The Barrel House and their Hefe Weisen isn't nearly as good in a bottle as it was on tap when they had a brew pub. Oh yeah thats a good one to try if you can find it. Its not hard to get it in Ohio but I am not sure who carries Barrel House in Northern Kentucky.

PonymanfiveO
04-08-2008, 10:49 PM
If you like this and/or blue moon you may also want to check out Hoegaarden. Its a Belgian white ale is by far my favorite. I had with dinner on Saturday at Uno's in West Chester and had to stop and get a 6 pack on the way home. The draft is better than bottle but they are both very tasty. Just be prepared to shell out a premium price for it. It runs about $9 for a 6 pack.

I tried a six pack of the Hoe-garden a while back. I bought it because the name made me laugh. I was shocked at the great taste though. Very nice.

I sampled a six pack of Sam Adams "Irish Red" this week and it is very good as well.

drink it. :bigthumb

BigB96
04-09-2008, 03:14 AM
I like alot of different beer. Sam Adams Boston Lager is hands down is my favorite. Been wanting to try their Irish Red though. The White ale is good but the lagers are more to my liking. Sam Adams makes a brew call imperial pilsner.. Anyone tried it? All i can say is..Wow! It is a mans beer, one of the strongest tasting beer i've had. A four pack goes for about ten bucks.

fastfreddie
04-10-2008, 10:25 PM
I have to say it is pretty good. Picked up a 6 of it last night. Nice wheat flavor after, and will get you there faster than bud light by a long run. I give it a good thumbs up!!
Keith

Are you allowed to say Sam Adams and Bud light in the same sentence? :D

DeckerEnt
04-10-2008, 10:51 PM
I have consumed both of them in the same night.Does that count? LOL
Keith

Stang 38L
04-11-2008, 07:53 AM
I just bought another 12 pack of the white ale... gotta get my fill before they go off the shelves... since its a seasonal brew.

Sir Charles
04-12-2008, 10:24 PM
I'll have to go and buy a 6 pack to check this out.

mach_u
04-13-2008, 08:40 AM
Rachel and I polished off one of the "lube tubes" off the Sam Adams White Ale at QS&L last night. Very good stuff - from what I remember. :lol:

plattner01
04-13-2008, 01:30 PM
there was a recall on sam adams in the cinci area and nky area as well, small particals of glass inside the bottles, so i hope that none of you got those bottles.

Stang 38L
04-14-2008, 08:00 AM
there was a recall on sam adams in the cinci area and nky area as well, small particals of glass inside the bottles, so i hope that none of you got those bottles.

I posted that info above, but thanks for lookin' out!! :bigthumb

Timido
05-06-2008, 10:19 PM
I tryed a Blue moon on Draft the other day and liked it enough to pick up a 6 pack. I like the wheat beer. Very Yummy.

DeckerEnt
05-17-2008, 12:58 AM
Having a few Sam Adams Boston Lagers tonight. Have to say it is a great beer.
Keith

glassman
05-18-2008, 02:53 AM
Have some of the white ale in the "drink cooler now" it is pretty good I also have stock in Killians, Sam adams summer,miller light, bud light,heiniken,worststiner, great lakes moon dog wich is very good, and mt. carmel 1/2 Gal wich I haven't had ... yet

Timido
05-18-2008, 08:42 AM
If you like Heiniken go to Holland and drink it Night and Day so much better fresh and on Tap.

nthomas
06-09-2008, 01:06 PM
Nice... Glad to see there are other Sam Adams drinkers. If we can just find a place the will sell Black Lager regularly, I'd be in heaven. Other than Cranberry Lambic, and the Cherry Wheat, still haven't found a bad Sam Adams.

Rich
06-09-2008, 06:19 PM
Nice... Glad to see there are other Sam Adams drinkers. If we can just find a place the will sell Black Lager regularly, I'd be in heaven. Other than Cranberry Lambic, and the Cherry Wheat, still haven't found a bad Sam Adams.

Agree... I tried some Sam Adams Light the other day. Pretty damn good light beer. My favorite beer in the world is Sam Adam's Winter Lager:bigthumb