PDA

View Full Version : E20 3/29.....

12seclx
03-29-2008, 08:53 PM
I think E20 will be a work in progress...
Just thought I'd give a heads up to any of you guys that
keep your car nice.... Don't go until you've atleast went
to spectate an event.... :eek:

It's like a dust bowl down there...
I'd even be willing to bet that Tri-State will be horrible
next weekend....

I heard Kil-kare was not impressive to say the least...
I think I'm going to Indy next weekend... It's about 1 hr. 15 min.
for me... and I don't think they got hit with water....

Anyway, my previous best was 12.13 @ 110.57mph on a 1.65 sixty.
(2-step set at 5,300)....
Today, 12.35 @ 112.29mph on a 1.84 sixty.... (2-step set at 3,800)

Feel free to go donate your tires to the starting line next weekend but
don't expect any new bests! :bigthumb

93cobra
03-29-2008, 09:21 PM
dick winely is a f*%king jack%*...what a lazy piece of s#*t...

he is a hillbilly running a first class hillbilly joint down there....im stupid for paying the man $10 to watch...my black shoes look like i laid on my back & made dust angels on a baseball field in the middle of a drout in august for 2 hours straight...

why don't he slap all of his customers in their face after they pay at the gate...bringing in their fresh racecars...with brand new slicks (which now look like courdoroy pants with 50 grooves burnt in them from his starting line grind he made)....shined up from the long winter

theres a god damn tractor sitting there with a street sweeper deal on the front & he cant pay one of his guys to spend a couple hours sweeping all the dust off of all the pit roads & staging area....it was absolutely ridiculous down there today....

mustang8998
03-29-2008, 10:56 PM
Damn, tell us how you really feel. Don't hold back!

12seclx
03-29-2008, 11:37 PM
It was re-fugin-diculous.....
93cobra is right... "courdoroy pants" Ha! Ha! Ha!

The part that gets me is that I talked to some lady yesterday that
works down there and she told me they've been workin'
really hard and full crew, blah, blah, blah, blah.... :flipoff:

I couldn't resist when I left but to dial the 2-step down
to about 3,400 and let off a big backfire when I strolled
through the gates where you pay....

I should've yelled out, "Fire in the Hole!" ;) ____________:lol:

That's ok, It's about the same distance for me to go to Indy so I'll get
my new best timeslip next weekend, weather permitting! :pump:

331TwistedWedge
03-29-2008, 11:56 PM
it was pretty shitty ... i cant believe your slicks look like a regular treaded radial :lol: ... im sure it will be ugly for at least a month ...

johnny you have me rolling with the hillbilly shit ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

93cobra
03-30-2008, 11:15 AM
Damn, tell us how you really feel. Don't hold back!

not trying to sound like funny cool guy saying that...it just pisses me off that he could care less about that place year round with loose gravel & sand laying all over the pit roads. Come on dude...some people have $50K-100K race cars down there that dont want a rock thrown or sucking dust in their motors...and it even if a guy has only a $5K car down there...its the same thing....he shouldn't have to deal with it if it can be avoided. Throw $30 worth of diesel in the dam tractor sitting there & run the dam thing around every piece of asphalt on the property with that steet sweeper... every friday & saturday morning...its not like he isn't raping everyone at the gate spectator wise to cover it...

Kelly Pelrine
03-30-2008, 12:16 PM
some things will never change you guys should know that by now

Kelly Pelrine
03-30-2008, 12:17 PM
I should've yelled out, "Fire in the Hole!" ;) ____________:lol:

LOL

Curt you gonna bring your car up to Cbus on the 26th? 7.50 is callin your name :D

mustang8998
03-30-2008, 02:12 PM
not trying to sound like funny cool guy saying that...it just pisses me off that he could care less about that place year round with loose gravel & sand laying all over the pit roads. Come on dude...some people have $50K-100K race cars down there that dont want a rock thrown or sucking dust in their motors...and it even if a guy has only a $5K car down there...its the same thing....he shouldn't have to deal with it if it can be avoided. Throw $30 worth of diesel in the dam tractor sitting there & run the dam thing around every piece of asphalt on the property with that steet sweeper... every friday & saturday morning...its not like he isn't raping everyone at the gate spectator wise to cover it...

I hear ya man. I was just trying to be funny. It seems that both local tracks here, need to pay more attention to conditions.

If you haven't already done so, here is the best place to voice your opinion.

http://www.edgewaterrace.com/index.php?option=com_contact&Itemid=3

12seclx
03-30-2008, 06:04 PM
some things will never change you guys should know that by now

I remember telling a certain someone the same thing about 2 years ago but they had to find out for themselves... :lol:

Kelly Pelrine
03-30-2008, 10:20 PM
I remember telling a certain someone the same thing about 2 years ago but they had to find out for themselves... :lol:

I learned real quick..... why do ya think i refused to put any of my races there :D

Hrod382
03-30-2008, 10:55 PM
I heard some things from an employees mouth that is keeping me away from there.

I wanted to make my license runs there but I won't be going for another month probably. Not getting my car nasty or crushing the wall.

12seclx
03-31-2008, 12:06 PM
I'll probably do the same and stay away.
I hate to drive all the way up to Kilkare but several people
boast about the traction there...

Anybody know what the entry fee is for the 7.50 osm class?

Kelly Pelrine
03-31-2008, 12:52 PM
Anybody know what the entry fee is for the 7.50 osm class?

twenty five

Timido
04-01-2008, 06:09 PM
I bet C-bus will be hooking for the Stick cars and OSM. :) Sounds like I should just go do some hole shots up the street to shake the car down.

69Cobra
04-02-2008, 07:58 AM
Now I'm really glad we cancelled the first race.:eek:

Kelly Pelrine
04-02-2008, 01:44 PM
I bet C-bus will be hooking for the Stick cars and OSM. :) Sounds like I should just go do some hole shots up the street to shake the car down.

Hell yea it will! Since its the grand opening event, im expecting there to be at LEAST 100+ bracket cars, plus UMTR and OSM. There could be well over 350 cars there that day. Its going to be a mad house :bigthumb

12seclx
04-02-2008, 04:59 PM
Hell yea it will! Since its the grand opening event, im expecting there to be at LEAST 100+ bracket cars, plus UMTR and OSM. There could be well over 350 cars there that day. Its going to be a mad house :bigthumb

Yeah, last year was nutty with all the bracket cars..... I know we waited for 3-4 hours in between runs and we didn't pull out of the track til' 11:00/11:30.....

That was un-called for.....

Maybe things will be a little more organized this year..... ;)