PDA

View Full Version : Some people

92BlackStang
04-04-2008, 06:19 PM
Some people just dont understand... When you owe someone money and they want it , yeah they want it.. Not wait for months etc.. I'm not gonna go there right now on who it is, or what this guy has done is the past but i'd like to have my money and we can keep it real.. You know who you are. So sbz watch who ya mess with bc some people are on here to screw people over and rip people off.. Been patient enough guy.. I will get my money one way or the other , or make it even thats for sure. So when ya come out and your sittin on four flats.. Thank your self, Like i said not mentioning any names...

SolidCobra
04-04-2008, 07:03 PM
Some people just dont understand... When you owe someone money and they want it , yeah they want it.. Not wait for months etc.. I'm not gonna go there right now on who it is, or what this guy has done is the past but i'd like to have my money and we can keep it real.. You know who you are. So sbz watch who ya mess with bc some people are on here to screw people over and rip people off.. Been patient enough guy.. I will get my money one way or the other , or make it even thats for sure. So when ya come out and your sittin on four flats.. Thank your self, Like i said not mentioning any names...

Sounds like there is gonna be a fire in front of whoevers house he is talking about in 2 weeks. Tell em back up before you get jacked up.

92BlackStang
04-04-2008, 07:35 PM
Sounds like there is gonna be a fire in front of whoevers house he is talking about in 2 weeks. Tell em back up before you get jacked up.
lets just hope he makes it right or they will be replacing a tire ever chance i get until im payed off or i feel its paid for and tires aint cheap

mustang8998
04-04-2008, 08:24 PM
Shit dude, I still have these doors seals, and I'm thirsty!

JFWY!

92BlackStang
04-05-2008, 02:12 AM
Shit dude, I still have these doors seals, and I'm thirsty!

JFWY!
man i forgot all about them, my bad ..

black90lx
04-05-2008, 07:50 AM
I think I am going to have a problem with the same guy, but we will see.

08 Vette
04-05-2008, 09:36 AM
Post that info in the Buyer Feedback section. We can't fix it if we don't know it's broke. I check it every day. If we have someone trying to screw people over, I have no problem banning them. I will hear both sides before I make a decision.

Thanks Tim

92BlackStang
04-05-2008, 12:36 PM
Post that info in the Buyer Feedback section. We can't fix it if we don't know it's broke. I check it every day. If we have someone trying to screw people over, I have no problem banning them. I will hear both sides before I make a decision.

Thanks Tim Well lets just say I dont want to give anyone a bad name if i dont have too.. We will see what happens i guess :rolleyes:

02mingryGT
04-06-2008, 08:03 AM
I talked to my cousin last night and he was telling me about a buddy of his that a guy owed money to, about $12,000. Well I guess he was giving him the run around so he tracked him down and found his truck. Now my cousins buddy has a F-250 and this other dude has(had) a Ranger. Well he rammed into his truck until he knocked it down a 20 ft embankment and then told dude "You owed me 12,000. That truck was only worth 6-7000, take it off that ". Now that's a guy you probably don't want to piss off. He did go to jail for about 6 days....lol.

PKFIRE
04-06-2008, 02:27 PM
"So sbz watch who ya mess with bc some people are on here to screw people over and rip people off.. "

This is so true. Hint Hint..

PaulFiveOh
04-06-2008, 03:13 PM
Let us know how everything goes.