PDA

View Full Version : Suspect in pregnant Marine’s death in custody

Katmandu
04-10-2008, 09:51 PM
The FBI caught the SOB !!!!

Suspect in pregnant Marine’s death in custody

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24057875/

Lauterbach failed to show up for work in mid-December, and in January her burned remains were found with those of her fetus in a fire pit in the backyard of Laurean's house in Jacksonville, N.C.

Lauterbach, 20, had accused Laurean of rape in May, a charge he denied. Both were stationed at Camp Lejeune, N.C

Lauterbach, was from Vandalia, Ohio just North of Dayton.

beefcake
04-11-2008, 08:12 AM
good!

bout time

Holly
04-11-2008, 08:33 AM
Me and my friend Kelley were at the local pub last night when she got a text about it (she works for Clear Channel). They said he was walking around with $1 (American) in his pocket. :rolleyes: He was looking a little rough - you can run, but you can't hide. May he rot in hell, that baby was almost full term. :mad:

DeckerEnt
04-11-2008, 11:42 AM
They caught him in Mexico. We have to waive the death penalty to get him over the border. I say convict him and give him life for the woman but then try him for the baby later and go for the death penalty then.
Keith

Katmandu
04-11-2008, 02:55 PM
They caught him in Mexico. We have to waive the death penalty to get him over the border. I say convict him and give him life for the woman but then try him for the baby later and go for the death penalty then.
KeithDon't forget that this asshole is STILL on ACTIVE DUTY and subject to the UCMJ !! (Uniform Code of Military Justice for you civilian types)

He's going to WISH he had the death penality after he hears he's gonna serve a LIFE SENTENCE with HARD LABOR in Fort Levenworth, Kansas !!! :bigthumb

MFIELD
04-11-2008, 05:56 PM
Death penalty is to easy for that POS. He should suffer for a lonf time.

Katmandu
04-11-2008, 06:52 PM
Death penalty is to easy for that POS. He should suffer for a lonf time.Did you read my reply directly above yours ????

He's gonna do HARD LABOR in Ft.Levenworth, KS for the rest of his biological life!

Ft.Levenworth is NOT your usual mamby-pamby Federal Prison. :cool2:

MFIELD
04-11-2008, 09:22 PM
YES I DID read it. I was stating my opinion.