PDA

View Full Version : This really pisses me off.......

Mista Bone
04-11-2008, 02:55 AM
from CSR, but please read.......

Westboro Baptist Church http://www.godhatesfags.com/ plans on protesting Matt Maupin's funeral at GAB.

04/27/2008 12:15 PM - 1:00 PM Cincinnati, OH Great American Ball Park 100 Main This is for the funeral of Army Staff Sgt. Keith M. Maupin.

While I may not agree with the war, I am willing to spend the night in jail to defend the HONOR or the soldiers over there and all those that have served before.

BECAUSE of our fallen soldiers they have the right to spew BS, well I'd like to put a cork in it!

Sharad
04-11-2008, 05:59 AM
pretty sure they've gotten a multi-million dollar settlement against them.

Also pretty sure if it was my son that died serving this country and those idiots protested at his funeral, I'd open fire on the whole lot of them.

02mingryGT
04-11-2008, 07:24 AM
I bet they get their asses beat. HHMMMM................it is the same day as the cruise-in but I may have to be late.

DeckerEnt
04-11-2008, 07:31 AM
Something needs to be done about these people. They are insulting our military. If I can roll down there I probably won't make the cruise in cause I would be in jail for assault. Keith

02mingryGT
04-11-2008, 07:44 AM
I hear you Keith. But I am considering it. I was thinking the best time to get them would be before they get their police protection. Or after. Maybe the city will grow a pair and not allow them protest rights.

bobtsgt
04-11-2008, 07:54 AM
I bet they get their asses beat. HHMMMM................it is the same day as the cruise-in but I may have to be late.
I'm thinking the same thing :D

cin_mustang
04-11-2008, 08:41 AM
I thought there was a law saying that they have to stay a mile away from all funerals? I know they did that with the lauterbach funeral. There was plans that they would be there and doing their crap and the law stepped in and said they have to be so far away.

DeckerEnt
04-11-2008, 08:44 AM
I hope so. Put em in Ky. Us rednecks will take care of em.
Keith

cobrajoe
04-11-2008, 10:22 AM
Oh man I think my truck is gonna develop a steering problem that day, or I may "pass out" from my medication and "accidentally" jump the curb!:mad: I say we take a bunch of the stangs down and just sit there and rev till they can't stand it!

DeckerEnt
04-11-2008, 11:36 AM
I just heard that the President may attend the service. If that is the case, the minister and his kook members will not be allowed within a mile of cincinnatti. Thank God!!!
Keith

Gene
04-11-2008, 12:07 PM
http://www.patriotguard.org/ALLForums/tabid/61/forumid/11/postid/831076/view/topic/Default.aspx

Don't worry about it. The Patriot Guard Riders will be there to make sure to keep the Westboro jackasses in check.

k062693w
04-11-2008, 12:15 PM
They have a contact link on their website, Maybe one of you computer savvy folks should overload their system with e-mails viruses, or both.
Those sre the type of people that don't get that their freedom to protest comes from soldiers dying for the right of FREEDOM!!!!!!!!
Where's the sniper on the grassy knoll when you need one??? LOL

mach_u
04-11-2008, 12:41 PM
I say we take a bunch of the stangs down and just sit there and rev till they can't stand it!
I like that idea! :bigthumb

dirtyone55
04-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Lets go down there and terrorize them

Mista Bone
04-11-2008, 02:44 PM
If they have to stay a mile away, put them on a raft in the middle of the river......and have it sink for some odd reason........

02mingryGT
04-11-2008, 03:52 PM
I say we take a bunch of the stangs down and just sit there and rev till they can't stand it!

HA HA THAT WOULD BE GREAT. I was considering a drive-by with a paint gun. I just know if I lived in Topeka I would have burnt their silly ass Church to the ground by now. The residents of Topeka should be ashamed of them selves.

BigBadStang
04-11-2008, 04:45 PM
This could blow up into a "riot" type situation. That should give the city the authority to deny them. Plus, the President may show up for the funeral I heard. Maybe they'll get a Secret Service beatdown...we could only hope.

WhiteT
04-11-2008, 08:27 PM
I thought there was a law saying that they have to stay a mile away from all funerals? I know they did that with the lauterbach funeral. There was plans that they would be there and doing their crap and the law stepped in and said they have to be so far away.

Today, Bill Cunningham said it's 100 yards.

This is funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT7xQJrqUQ8 The protesters get Rick Roll'd:lol:

StangGirlRN
04-11-2008, 08:39 PM

A lot of us will have the stangs out anyway for the cruise in..this could work. :coo1:

NaomiDstangLvr
04-11-2008, 08:50 PM
from CSR, but please read.......

Westboro Baptist Church http://www.godhatesfags.com/ plans on protesting Matt Maupin's funeral at GAB.

04/27/2008 12:15 PM - 1:00 PM Cincinnati, OH Great American Ball Park 100 Main This is for the funeral of Army Staff Sgt. Keith M. Maupin.

While I may not agree with the war, I am willing to spend the night in jail to defend the HONOR or the soldiers over there and all those that have served before.

BECAUSE of our fallen soldiers they have the right to spew BS, well I'd like to put a cork in it!

Thats terrible, I looked at the site, I have no idea how these people can say their any kind of religion, I'm christian, though I don't agree with being gay, lesbian, etc. I don't discriminate anyone. And God doesn't hate anyone, so stupid!

NaomiDstangLvr
04-11-2008, 08:54 PM

Haha! Loving the avatar!! Dog crappin' on the Stoolers!

07thorobrd
04-13-2008, 06:15 PM
are they to dumb to realize that the only reason they can protest is bc soilders have fought for it...i swear dumb people pi@@ me off

banginstang08
04-15-2008, 01:07 PM
this pisses me off so much i say we get a bunch of raised 4x4s and have a field day... literally

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-15-2008, 01:26 PM
I just heard that the President may attend the service. If that is the case, the minister and his kook members will not be allowed within a mile of cincinnatti. Thank God!!!
Keith

For once Bush has a chance to make something better. Lets see if it happens.

I'm feeling like skipping the cruise in altogether and doing a little protesting of my own.

DeckerEnt
04-15-2008, 10:43 PM
When that minister passes away, I say we go there and throw a party!!! Signs, bull horn, the whole nine yards.
Keith
Who knows where "the whole nine yards" phrase came from?

69428SCJ
04-15-2008, 11:36 PM
oh, I know where it comes from!!!! does anyone else? :D

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-16-2008, 12:41 AM
I cheated :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Whole_Nine_Yards

Mista Bone
04-16-2008, 02:50 AM
see my reply in his other thread :)

ahoy matey!

2-8-1
04-16-2008, 12:21 PM
I love how they say they are righteous and doing God's will, but God, being God, loves everyone, he doesn't hate "fags", he hates what they do. That Church gives Christianity a bad name.

95turbocharged
04-16-2008, 07:22 PM
this is stupid bullshit these "protesters" will disrespect anyone or anything just to be seen and heard, the city should step in and do something. if these assholes are going to pickett at the funeral of a fallen soilder that is fighting to give them these rights then we should be able to take there freaking rights away and treat them like they were in a country that doesn't have the same rights as the U.S.A load them up and send them packing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

banginstang07
04-17-2008, 08:04 PM
i'm in if yall cruise down there lemme know... i say we get some air horns and stand right by them and blow there ears out

DeckerEnt
04-17-2008, 09:48 PM
Sounds like a plan to me. We should do something to stand up and let these people know they are not welcome at a military funeral.
Keith