PDA

View Full Version : Florence Mob Hangout 4-13-2008

8banger
04-12-2008, 03:37 PM
Wondering with the cold weather if anyone wanted to meet somewhere else this weekend for some good or decent food and chats....maye a place with a pool table would be nice or some big screens...anyways...post up the ideas...if interested..... :bigthumb

Of course anyones welcome to join in....

Kelly Pelrine
04-12-2008, 05:53 PM
Shootin stick would be cool. Every time i have people over here, no one ends up playing lol.

YouGotJunk
04-12-2008, 08:27 PM
Shootin stick would be cool. Every time i have people over here, no one ends up playing lol.

I'd get tired of beating you too!! Once ya beat someone so many times...it's not fun anymore!! One of these days...I just might have to show up somewhere and teach ya a few things :lol::bigthumb

Kelly Pelrine
04-12-2008, 08:32 PM
I'd get tired of beating you too!! Once ya beat someone so many times...it's not fun anymore!! One of these days...I just might have to show up somewhere and teach ya a few things :lol::bigthumb

Blah blah blah.... you keep running your mouth but i dont see ya backin it up! :flipoff::lol: Like i said last week..... BRING IT!

YouGotJunk
04-12-2008, 08:41 PM
lol I hear ya!! I'd just hate to drive all the way down to NKY just to beat you a few times and you get mad and want to quit. All in fun though!! No need for you to get all worked up...

Kelly Pelrine
04-12-2008, 08:47 PM
lol I hear ya!! I'd just hate to drive all the way down to NKY just to beat you a few times and you get mad and want to quit. All in fun though!! No need for you to get all worked up...

hehe i wont lose so nothin to worry about ;)

yes dear all in good fun. good to see ya today.

bcoh5gt
04-12-2008, 09:38 PM
With the weather being shitty, the bikers probably won't be at Mugbee's. That's an idea. I just need someone to drag me out of there when it's time. Work comes early the next day. Wherever you guys decide to go make sure someone calls me, I won't be back on here and I will be out all day tomorrow.

Kelly Pelrine
04-13-2008, 01:40 PM
whats the word people?

Greg Seibert
04-13-2008, 02:17 PM
Count me in if a place and time is decided on.

8banger
04-13-2008, 02:42 PM
whats the word people?

Kelly still not sure.Ryans on his way over here to discuss this and talked to billy and he mentioned BW3's? and I mentioned maybe TRificta? sports bar in florence,,foods not real good,but do ahve pool tables and Big Screens..any ideas..please post up....

kennebellcobra
04-13-2008, 02:52 PM
I'm grounded can't go :mad:

Kelly Pelrine
04-13-2008, 04:00 PM
Kelly still not sure.Ryans on his way over here to discuss this and talked to billy and he mentioned BW3's? and I mentioned maybe TRificta? sports bar in florence,,foods not real good,but do ahve pool tables and Big Screens..any ideas..please post up....

Right on. I dont know where either of those are but im sure i could find them or meet up with someone and follow? Lemme know what you guys figure out. Billy has my cell #

8banger
04-13-2008, 04:59 PM
Looks like a a wash for this weekend..Can't get a hold of Billy..and Ryan just left here ,,still not sure where we should meet....So..Myself?calling it a wash...for this wekend...hopefully next sunday will be nicer...

Kelly Pelrine
04-13-2008, 05:05 PM
Well bummer. Ive put out the invite before about shootin pool at my house, not sure if anyone is up for that or not? Im gonna go run out & go tanning. Ill check the thread to see if anyone feels like hangin.

Greg Seibert
04-13-2008, 05:08 PM
:lol:Well that narrows the pool partners down to two Kelly.
You're likley a pool shark, should I leave most of my cash home?;)
802-3141- Call if you decide to shoot some after tanning.

YouGotJunk
04-13-2008, 05:20 PM
She talks a big game....but dont they always?? I still plan on showing up somewhere and showing her how to play pool...but I dont want her money..i'm taking her pride. It's going to be way better to hear her say....ON HERE....that she cant beat me!!! LMAO!!!

edit: So now...I've gotta beat Kelly playing pool, and I have to snap Daney off at the drapstrip! Sounds like 2 easy wins for YouGotJunk Racing!!

8banger
04-13-2008, 06:20 PM
Well, Billy just called and asked where ,,,and looks like filmores for an icecream or so..until someone suggest better(maybe from there a pool hall)....... :D .....
So....filmores for alittle while today..... :bigthumb

Kelly Pelrine
04-13-2008, 06:25 PM
Ill be up in bout a half hour!

Kelly Pelrine
04-13-2008, 06:26 PM
She talks a big game....but dont they always?? I still plan on showing up somewhere and showing her how to play pool...but I dont want her money..i'm taking her pride. It's going to be way better to hear her say....ON HERE....that she cant beat me!!! LMAO!!!

edit: So now...I've gotta beat Kelly playing pool, and I have to snap Daney off at the drapstrip! Sounds like 2 easy wins for YouGotJunk Racing!!

LOL Rob you are too funny! Ok so now we really do need to get a game goin! :bigthumb

bcoh5gt
04-13-2008, 10:25 PM
Good laughs tonight!! Kelly you missed the best parts. lmao!!! Sorry for being so hard to get ahold of today everyone, but I was playing daddy.

Kelly Pelrine
04-14-2008, 12:43 AM
Good laughs tonight!! Kelly you missed the best parts. lmao!!!

Did i? lol. There were a few good stories for sure :lol:

8banger
04-14-2008, 09:35 PM
YES,,it was hillarious!!!!!!Found out that one person who was there ..is currently Barred from all Public libraries......his picture is posted at all locations AS A "do not let in".....under any circumstance.......LOL......the reason?pm Billy or I ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kelly Pelrine
04-14-2008, 10:16 PM
YES,,it was hillarious!!!!!!Found out that one person who was there ..is currently Barred from all Public libraries......his picture is posted at all locations AS A "do not let in".....under any circumstance.......LOL......the reason?pm Billy or I ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WTF? :lol: how do you get barred from a library???

plattner01
04-14-2008, 11:13 PM
a library rotfl