PDA

View Full Version : Want a job in drag racing?

Kelly Pelrine
04-14-2008, 11:02 AM
I am looking for someone to work the scales on April 26th at Columbus. It is a very easy job. All you have to do is write down some info as each OSM car crosses the scales. I have weight sheets made up already. You would need to write down the car number, class, weight of the car and what the car is supposed to weigh (which is on the tech sticker of each car), and weather or not they blew by the scales. It is a very simple job but an important one. If anyone is interested please PM me. You will get free entry into the race and a staff shirt.

Thanks!

Kelly

92BlackStang
04-14-2008, 11:15 AM
I am looking for someone to work the scales on April 26th at Columbus. It is a very easy job. All you have to do is write down some info as each OSM car crosses the scales. I have weight sheets made up already. You would need to write down the car number, class, weight of the car and what the car is supposed to weigh (which is on the tech sticker of each car), and weather or not they blew by the scales. It is a very simple job but an important one. If anyone is interested please PM me. You will get free entry into the race and a staff shirt.

Thanks!

Kelly
sounds like fun time for some xtra cash and free entry pm sent kelly.. :bigthumb

Kelly Pelrine
04-14-2008, 11:47 AM
Just an FYI gang all of our staff is volunteer.

Kelly Pelrine
04-16-2008, 02:17 PM
Filled. Thanks Cindy!

cin_mustang
04-16-2008, 05:45 PM
Glad to do it. Since the cars not ready maybe this will get me fired up to finish it!