PDA

View Full Version : Landshark Lager

graysonracin
04-18-2008, 05:48 PM
Just got a six pack of jimmy buffet beer. Its actually really good, pretty smooth and has no bad aftertaste. Its 8.00 bucks, dont know how many it takes to get ya there yet. Always got the trusty miller highlife if its not enough. Id say try it!:bigthumb

mach_u
04-18-2008, 06:39 PM
I've polished off a few 6 packs of the stuff. Not bad at all! :bigthumb

PonymanfiveO
04-19-2008, 12:16 AM
I'll have to try it...even though I frigging hate jimmy buffet.

Im enjoying some Summer Shandy right now. Awesome beer...def my fav right now. :bigthumb

80 hate
04-20-2008, 09:50 AM
I had one a few days ago...Not bad at all!

REDHOTGTGIRL
04-20-2008, 11:34 AM
I love Landshark! It is a bit pricey, but I really like it, probably will drink that and Miller Chill a lot this summer.

ADaughen
04-20-2008, 04:24 PM
I dunno what you guys and gals are drinking, but I just had one at the local Frickers and it tasted like chilled urine. :barf: They served it with a lime wedge. :confused: What dude wants a piece of fruit sticking out of his drink?

I'll drink anything from Budwiser to Guiness. But that Landshark Lager is not going to be in my fridge. I'll rank Landshark up there with Bud Light with Clamato (look it up), Corona and Tequiza. On my "Do not want" list.

New does not equal tasty. ;)

Mista Bone
04-21-2008, 12:17 AM
I DARE anyone to drink a Chili Beer.

Aweasel
04-23-2008, 05:16 PM
I DARE anyone to drink a Chili Beer.

Cave creek chili beer is probably one of the hardest things I've ever had to drink(I can't pour a beer out, are you kidding?). The worst beer ever: Samichlaus, an austrian beer with 14.5% alc. it tastes like a damn shot of liquor.

Mista Bone
04-23-2008, 11:33 PM
Another forum I'm on we have a "potluck party" in which your to bring two six packs of beer, one good, other good or bad.

The glass bottle are CAREFULLY placed into two 44 gallon trash cans and iced down. You pull it, you drink it. I pulled on my third beer.......omfg I about puked. Well for about the twelth beer that night, I got another. I knew exactly the results to come and chugged it.

One thousand one, one thous...............look at Bone become the human spewing machine!!!!!!!

NEVER EVER AGAIN will I drink a chili beer. Worst of all it's like $8 a 6 pack at Jungle Jims!

PonymanfiveO
04-24-2008, 10:54 PM
tried the land shark. I like it!