PDA

View Full Version : Glassman..

BigB96
04-19-2008, 01:14 AM
He installed a new windshield in the old ladys car yesterday. Great work, good price, cool dude. Will do business with again.(hopefully i wont have to though.lol) Thanks again buddy!:bigthumb

glassman
04-24-2008, 01:00 PM
He installed a new windshield in the old ladys car yesterday. Great work, good price, cool dude. Will do business with again.(hopefully i wont have to though.lol) Thanks again buddy!:bigthumb

Thanks guy glad I could help & thank you for the business. Good luck on the work change sounds like a good deal.

Waffles
04-24-2008, 03:25 PM
Jason, I need your number again. We get autoglass calls all the time and don't do any. I'd rather refer them to you than let them go to Jack's since you don't compete against us on other glass products. I hate Jack's :)

glassman
04-29-2008, 12:47 AM
Chris here is my contact info...

Auto Pro Glass
Phone 513-232-2110
Fax 513-232-0017
autoproglass@zoomtown.com

Thank you I do appreciate Ya thinking of me for the referals. I to get a call here and there for flat glass & don't do any (except for some equiptment & old car stuff) but hardly ever from KY and mostly for small stuff. Give me a call when you have time & I'll jot down your info.:bigthumb

5.0calypso93lx
05-06-2008, 11:47 AM
Jason, I'm sending someone your way. He has a 98' Jeep Wrangler, that has one of those hard tops on it. It needs a back glass for it, and I didn't know if you dealt with that or knew someone who did. He should be giving you a call soon.

glassman
05-06-2008, 12:26 PM
I think I should be able to get that as long as it is a factory hard top. Thanks for the referal. :bigthumb