PDA

View Full Version : Don't drive your Stang by the Airport!

hart88
04-19-2008, 11:53 AM
Thursday was a nice day so i decided to drive the Mustang to work. I made it close to work which is close to the Airport. I was sitting at the red light by the liqour store and all of a sudden BAM!!! Holy S@#* were the first words out of my mouth. I looked in the rear view and I see this lady with her Durango smashed into the back of my car. I pull up the e-brake and get out, she gets out and seemed to be in a hurry and says its not that bad lets just go on with it, as i look at the front of her vehicle and anti-freeze pours out the bottom. So we pull over by one of the airport parking places and wait for the police to fill out a report and she says "I'm sorry i wasn't paying attetion."

I got home later and decided to get something out of the trunk and when i went to close it it wouldn't. So i got up under the car and noticed the spare tire well was dented. So anyway she did have insurance and i to get it fixed soon.:mad:

bobtsgt
04-19-2008, 12:46 PM
damn that sucks. At least she had insurance though.

Ryan218
04-19-2008, 01:58 PM
i know the feeling :sad: pics?

12seclx
04-19-2008, 02:35 PM
"she gets out and seemed to be in a hurry and says its not that bad lets just go on with it,"

The moment she said that I would've said, "well, the car wasn't in this shape before you hit it so looks like we're waiting on the police..."

Sorry about the car... Hopefully the repair is done right and you aren't waiting. Body shops can be a little on the slow side.....

KobraII
04-19-2008, 02:45 PM
I find it funny that she said it's not that bad when there is anti-freeze pouring out of her radiator

DeckerEnt
04-19-2008, 03:57 PM
Sucks to hear. Hope everything works out.
Keith

Katmandu
04-19-2008, 04:42 PM
"she gets out and seemed to be in a hurry and says its not that bad lets just go on with it,"

The moment she said that I would've said, "well, the car wasn't in this shape before you hit it so looks like we're waiting on the police..."I sure hope you didn't suffer any kind of injury. Especially whip lash. :rolleyes:

A couple years ago, my wife got rearended in her 98 Explorer while she was sitting at a red light. The driver that causes the accident was (2) vehicles behind her. Talk about an insurance nightmare. :mad:

Her Explorer only needed the rear bumper replaced, but my wife suffered a severe neck whip lash. She's NOT one to take advantage of any situation and has the upmost integrity of anyone I know. But she seriously NEEDED many months of PT to help her recover.

Allstate insurance (the SUV's insurance the ACTUALLY hit her) hasseled the HELL out of her to get a settlement)! I HATE ALLSTATE because of what they put her through. It was unfuggingbelievable the ABUSE that their claims agent dished out. I'll kick the MOFO's ass personally if I EVER get to meet him face-to-face.

I hope things work out for you. :cool2:

abush1971
04-19-2008, 09:56 PM
"My neck my back, my neck and my back, dont you know you can get 20thousand from a grocery store slip."

That does suck Hart, hope everything gets fixed up right.

Waffles
04-20-2008, 11:16 AM
Hopefully the repair is done right and you aren't waiting. Body shops can be a little on the slow side.....

Littleton's Paint & Body Shop
(859) 356-7437

Greg Llittleton is a personal friend and runs a VERY tight shop. I hate doing work for him because he's so incredibly anal about everything having to be done exactly right. But, he does do his own work the same way. I'd recommend him to anyone.

cstreu1026
04-20-2008, 12:39 PM
Man that sucks. You have been rear ended more than anyone I know. I think I would have gotten out holding my neck.

graysonracin
04-20-2008, 04:53 PM
That sucks i wouldve probably had a stroke from being so pissed. At least she had insurance and your getting it taken car of. :bigthumb

MystichromeVert
04-23-2008, 12:35 PM
Sorry to hear that Hart... take it up to Chuck's. They do excellent work.