PDA

View Full Version : mustangs all over here

plattner01
04-19-2008, 02:02 PM
been down here in south fla for awhile now and its like everyone around here owns a mustang mostly the v6 2005 to current year. the other day i saw a 05 coupe from steeda blue and it was unbelivevable to look at and i didnt have a camera with me. the odd thing is i have only seen 1 gt500 in the time and it was a 2007 model convertable black. the interior was black leather. black interior in fla = hells inferno to hop into the seat. and the real funny thing is every other car plate i see is OHIO. Cant go more than 5 minutes and see one on the road or parking lot.:eek:

DeckerEnt
04-19-2008, 06:25 PM
There are so many people from ohio who vacation,live,summer home, in florida, 5/3rd bank has branches there. Skyline chili has places there too.
The mustangs are out in force here as well. Me and Kevin took out the T top car for a drive today. It was cool.
Keith

PonymanfiveO
04-19-2008, 07:34 PM
I bet you cant wait to get home and drive yours huh Mark? That poor car needs some miles put on it! :lol:

plattner01
04-19-2008, 11:29 PM
There are so many people from ohio who vacation,live,summer home, in florida, 5/3rd bank has branches there. Skyline chili has places there too.
The mustangs are out in force here as well. Me and Kevin took out the T top car for a drive today. It was cool.
Keith

so you guys finally got some nice weather to go cruzing in . as far as 5/3 and skyline you are right but the skyline here sucks. frozen skyline is better than the place here. it also needs a white castle here, or a crystals ftw

plattner01
04-19-2008, 11:44 PM
I bet you cant wait to get home and drive yours huh Mark? That poor car needs some miles put on it! :lol:

i agree matt.;)
i do have to say i have seen so many sweet rides down here.:eek::dork: a few ferraries , lambos, bentleys rolls,porsches, .
i was coming out of the hood and saw 2 new porsches pulled off to the right in the grass and in the intersection at the light i saw a brand new black porsche smashed in on the right side of the car:eek:. the front passanger wheel pushed into the cab of the car, it looked like a med duty chasiss truck :eek:plowed into it and hit a new red jaguar convert about 40 ft from the porsche and ran from the scene. if the driver of the porsche survied from it i would be surprised.

well anyway i got few good pics of this sweet yellow lambo i will post later.:cool1::coo1: