PDA

View Full Version : Thanks stangbangerz

c4gt
04-19-2008, 07:03 PM
i just want to take the time to thank all of the wonderful people on this site from the time i heard mad matt johnson scream stangbangerz.com on pinks ive been hooked i have always had the bug for speed but since being on this page and talking to some of you guys its out of control im tellin everybody about stangbangerez here in va talking to all of you and reading your post lets me know i have got to step up my game before i make it to one of your rides again thanks for all the tech talk and all the laughs....im representing stangbangerz here in V.a everyday and i hope to meet some of you at one of your rides.

ibstrokin
04-19-2008, 07:12 PM
Careful, your gonna make our heads swell up.:lol:

PonymanfiveO
04-19-2008, 07:32 PM
i just want to take the time to thank all of the wonderful people on this site from the time i heard mad matt johnson scream stangbangerz.com on pinks ive been hooked i have always had the bug for speed but since being on this page and talking to some of you guys its out of control im tellin everybody about stangbangerez here in va talking to all of you and reading your post lets me know i have got to step up my game before i make it to one of your rides again thanks for all the tech talk and all the laughs....im representing stangbangerz here in V.a everyday and i hope to meet some of you at one of your rides.

wow! thats really cool of you man. Thanks, its good to have you as one of the family. ;)

:sbowns:

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-19-2008, 08:44 PM
Hey i'm down with VA...one of my favorite bands is from there (Lamb of God). :bigthumb

DeckerEnt
04-19-2008, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the props. You need a Stangbangerz sticker for your ride. There is a thread somewhere with ordering info. And oh yeah...
:sbowns:
Keith

Black Horse
04-19-2008, 10:31 PM
VA rocks....one of my favorite tracks in the worls...VIR.....just too good!

08 Vette
04-20-2008, 08:51 AM
Thnaks! It's always nice to hear good things about Stangbangerz.:bigthumb

PaulFiveOh
04-20-2008, 08:56 AM
I feel ya C4Gt, I am ENTHRALLED with Stangbangerz enthusiasm and comradere.

PonymanfiveO
04-20-2008, 10:32 PM
Hey i'm down with VA...one of my favorite bands is from there (Lamb of God). :bigthumb

:rockon: Hell yea! didnt know anyone else on here was a fan of them. :bigthumb

c4gt
04-20-2008, 11:07 PM
i have heard them but didnt really get into them im more of a slipknot and a system of a down kinda freak and on the days i want to be mellow i pump up some bob marley or some sublime

95turbocharged
04-20-2008, 11:14 PM

:rockon: Hell yea! didnt know anyone else on here was a fan of them. :bigthumb

got there cd in the car right now!:bigthumb

Holly
04-21-2008, 08:54 AM
i just want to take the time to thank all of the wonderful people on this site from the time i heard mad matt johnson scream stangbangerz.com on pinks ive been hooked

Thanks guy! Always nice to hear some positive feedback from new peeps on the site! It's been a rough year around here, but things seem to be getting back on track. Too bad you aren't closer, you could come to our 6th Annual Spring Cruise-In this Sunday, always a good time! ;)

Mr.Moontang
04-21-2008, 10:03 AM
Always nice to hear some positive feedback from new peeps on the site! It's been a rough year around here, but things seem to be getting back on track.

I agree it's starting to have that "home" feeling again that I was missing!:bigthumb