PDA

View Full Version : Feel free to...

ruby71oh
04-21-2008, 02:10 PM
share your stories, but I wanted to share mine. I am sitting here on my day off, recovering from fun. It wasn't the typical fun that one could have...drinking, partying, painting the town red. Nope, my fun was spending time with family. Holly that is. I got home yesterday from a trip down to Cincy with the kids and we had lots of fun. We didn't do anything pricey. Didn't even leave the city of New Richmond. We fed the ducks by the river. Ate ice cream from Dee's. It was so enjoyable to spend time with family. And not really JUST family. Dedpedel and DeckerENT came down to visit on Saturday. And I was thrilled that they came for a visit. My Anderson brothers stopped by for a visit and took time away from their busy schedules and commitments to see me. But the best part was that I was able to see Amanda and my kids were able to be with Amanda. It was just a great weekend of family. So if you had the opportunity lately to spend time with family, please share. I love mine and can't wait to get down there again soon to visit!
Love ya Holly!!!

Holly
04-21-2008, 04:38 PM
Didn't even leave the city of New Richmond.

You forgot about your little shopping trip to the Bluegrass state! I have been promising to take her to the Gap Outlet in Hebron for two years now, so this time I offered to babysit while she went shopping alone. Of course, the kids slept the whole time she was gone!

Love ya Holly!!!

I love you too, and the young uns! You are welcome ANYTIME, I mean that! My friends Kim and Hoss stopped by to fix the storm door handle that Dee broke yesterday :lol: and they said "wow, we have never seen your house looking like this before". Toys everywhere, but you know what, I didn't give a shit, because I had them (and Amanda) there with me and that was all that mattered. Houses can be cleaned, but us getting back and forth to see each other doesn't happen enough.

dedpedal
04-21-2008, 04:40 PM
AWWWW it was good to see you too Dee

DeckerEnt
04-21-2008, 06:08 PM
Good to see ya as well. That boy of yours is a doll. He had the greatest smile.
Keith