PDA

View Full Version : I think it should be a mandatory vacation day...

mach_u
04-22-2008, 07:43 AM
What a beautiful day! I think there should be some kind of state law that requires vacation days on days like this. Looks like most of the week should be this way. I just hope it stays like this for the cruise-in. :bigthumb

REDHOTGTGIRL
04-22-2008, 08:21 AM
No doubt, I need a day off so bad! I sure hope the weather is nice Sunday...kind of need it to bring out the Cobra!

MrsAPE
04-22-2008, 08:25 AM
It is a beautiful day! I'm going to be stuck inside the elementary school hanging art work for the art show tonight. Grrrrr. Hope we get it hung fast!!

R825OH
04-22-2008, 09:07 AM
I'm gonna be out all day!!! Gonna go mow for a while then work on the wagon a bit. Then about 4 I'm going to the woods to ride YeeHaaaa!!!

fastone
04-22-2008, 11:59 AM
It is nice for us fire guys on here that work on 24/48 shifts, im off today and tomorrow both!!! yeah!!!!!! then off again friday and saturday, so bring on the nice and great weather!!!

DeckerEnt
04-22-2008, 12:15 PM
Hope this weather lasts till after sunday!!!
Keith

DeckerEnt
04-23-2008, 02:26 PM
Every guy who drives a van or other higher vehicle will agree, thank God for seatbelts this time of year. Gotta love the hotties in tank tops.
Keith

MrsAPE
04-23-2008, 06:26 PM
It is nice for us fire guys on here that work on 24/48 shifts, im off today and tomorrow both!!! yeah!!!!!! then off again friday and saturday, so bring on the nice and great weather!!!

You mean you don't have 'another' full time job?! :eek:

Every guy who drives a van or other higher vehicle will agree, thank God for seatbelts this time of year. Gotta love the hotties in tank tops.Keith

Men and boobies!! :rolleyes:

BIGRED Z
04-23-2008, 07:02 PM
Perfect day for no T tops!

Holly
04-24-2008, 09:02 AM
Perfect day for no tops!

:lol:

Just messin with you Lori! I was out in a tank top yesterday evening mowing my grass, it smells so good outside (love the smell of fresh cut grass and all the flowers in bloom!).

I can't complain, I get 21 days of vacation. I take off whenever I feel like it! I'm holding out for the opening of my pool now, I took two half vacation days last week, just because it was so damn nice out! 2 more years and I get another week of vacation here! WOOT!