PDA

View Full Version : Wheels Team every Wednesday night 6:30-9:30ish and Saturday morning 9:30-2:30ish

Mr.Moontang
04-22-2008, 02:30 PM
This is something I have been doing on Saturday mornings when I can and I am going to start going on Wednesday nights, You do not have to be a member of the church to get involved just have an interest in cars and a desire to give back to the community. I hope to see some of you there!!!

Crossroads
3500 Madison Road
Cincinnati, OH 45209
513.731.7400 - phone

ReachOut: Wheels
It can be difficult, almost impossible, to live in Cincinnati without a vehicle.

Help meet transportation needs in our community—so people can get out and find jobs, take their children to the doctor, go grocery shopping. Our job as the Wheels' Team is to recondition donated cars and pass them on to qualified recipients. So whether you're a certified tech or just know a lot about engines and oil, we'd love for you to join.

ADMINISTRATIVE TEAM
If you don't know a socket wrench from a screwdriver but would still like to help, you can process titles and handle other paperwork during weekday business hours. call 513.731.7400 x584.

HAVE A CAR TO DONATE? (Sweet. We've got a ton of people in need.)
Do you have a used car that's in decent condiion that you're thinking or trading or selling? Consider giving it to the Wheels ministry instead. You can get a tax deduction for the fair market value. And more importanly, you'll get the satisfactino of knowing that you've been a huge blessing to someone in need. call 513.731.7400 x584.