PDA

View Full Version : Reds Fire General Manager Wayne Krivsky...

BigBadStang
04-23-2008, 03:20 PM
Jockity to replace Krivsky.

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS (http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3363283)

Xuzhu
04-23-2008, 11:27 PM
They need to get rid of half the roster too.

BigBadStang
04-24-2008, 07:48 AM
yep, and bring the talent up that is rotting away in Louisville...what else does Bruce have to prove in AAA?
Why in the hell is Votto sharing time with old man Hatteberg?
Maybe Jock will get some things straightened out. Krivsky's ego was his biggest problem, I think.

NaomiDstangLvr
04-27-2008, 12:07 AM
Their crappy this year. And from my understanding this is Griffs last year under contract? If so you guys think they'll resign him or will he retire?

95redstang
04-27-2008, 05:19 AM
Their crappy this year. And from my understanding this is Griffs last year under contract? If so you guys think they'll resign him or will he retire?

Why would he retire? He will be back in Seatle.
They need to cut ties with Arroyo, Fogg, and Belisle(?) Dunn might be another one to get rid of. Who cares if he hits 40 hr's a season. He only drives in 90-95..Big deal. There are leadoff hitters that do that. There are some major issues that need to be dealt with or they will be 25 out before the all star break..With Jockety in control I would say Dunn is a gonner come June..With Jay Bruce he should be here..Where is he going to play though? Are you going to sit Griff down? Dunn? he's not a leadoff guy so Patterson isn't going anywhere.Basically that would leave him platooning.In that case he will play maybe every 5 or 6 games. If he is down in the minors he is playing every day and getting AB's. They need to bring up Homer Bailley's punk ass. Maybe his attitude has changed. HE really needs to develop another pitch though. Everybody in MLB can hit a 95 mph fastball and a curve. He's more of a thrower and not a pitcher. Oh did I mention Arroyo needs to go. He's done. His fastball is puss and his breaking ball hangs like a frisbee.. Maybe he just needs to stop making those terrible commmercials...

02mingryGT
04-27-2008, 08:33 AM
Oh did I mention Arroyo needs to go. He's done. His fastball is puss and his breaking ball hangs like a frisbee.. Maybe he just needs to stop making those terrible commmercials...

He's sucked ever since he started believing he was a karaoke superstar.

Dunn's going nowhere I hate to say. His non-fielding ass needs to be playing first. Griffeys gone.

Best player on that team is Brandon Phillips.

95redstang
04-27-2008, 04:50 PM
He's sucked ever since he started believing he was a karaoke superstar.

Dunn's going nowhere I hate to say. His non-fielding ass needs to be playing first. Griffeys gone.

Best player on that team is Brandon Phillips.

I think Dunn will be traded to an AMerican league team...He is a prototypical DH...