PDA

View Full Version : An e-mail from the owner of QSL about the Cruise-in

Mr.Moontang
04-28-2008, 07:29 PM
Scott

I just wanted to take a moment of your time to thank you and your membership for coming to our place yesterday. I would have posted this on your site. Unfortunately, I don't know the difference between a blog and a chat room. Please copy this to all who attended.

Obviously I underestimated how large the crowd was going to be. I should have roped off the whole lot for you. At any rate, I think all went well. Fortunately, all the participants were friendly to one another regarding the parking. We had a few get boxed in but I think everyone played nice. I am not sure that can be said about all clubs. You guys are pure CLASS. Keep up the good work!!!! We feel very fortunate to have forged a partnership with your group. If there is anything we can do for you this upcoming season, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Don

J. Donald Lee

CFO

Premier Lube, LLC

2230 Park Ave. Ste. 201

Cincinnati, OH 45206

mach_u
04-28-2008, 07:33 PM
Very cool! Definitely a great spot. Can't wait for the next cruise in there. :bigthumb Oh yeah, the free sprintster thing was very cool too.

cstreu1026
04-28-2008, 07:34 PM
The free wings were definitely cool. Next time I hope they have more staff.

R825OH
04-28-2008, 07:42 PM
We ate at the bar, was decent service.

MrsAPE
04-28-2008, 07:44 PM
Nice!! Our service was pretty good actually. I was surprised with it so packed. Can't wait for the road rally there!

cobra_SVT_Girl
04-28-2008, 07:55 PM
Yeah, the owner was INCREDIBLY nice and very hospitable. Good guy!

MsBlkramair
04-28-2008, 08:05 PM

I second that!

Black Hole
04-28-2008, 08:49 PM
Scott,

Can you forward his email to me? I'd like to send him something personally.

Thanks.

Bar service was good.....the other servers on the patio were just too busy.

Blackpony
04-28-2008, 11:28 PM

Free wings? I ate at he bar the bartender was pretty cool

PaulFiveOh
04-28-2008, 11:31 PM
Yea trust me when I tell you....

I would have ate the place out of business if free wings were in order for me haha.

Must be for the fancy smancy SB staff only. :D

gtbadboy
04-28-2008, 11:42 PM
The food was good. It was a good day for it and we had a great time. Thanks

WhiteT
04-29-2008, 12:04 AM
The owners of qs&l are good people. My office is across the hall from their's. I just wish they gave me more free stuff. lol. BTW, they run the Hofbrauhaus in Newport too.

Mista Bone
04-29-2008, 01:52 AM
I didn't make it, but seems the staff was overwhelm, Like always :)

The FIRST SBZ met at Hooters, wasn't their the same complaints? Which led to smokey burnouts and MORE complaints :)

Next meet like that, make explain to the manager two weeks ahead of time to bring in the FULL staff, I'm quite sure SBZ as a whole tips quite nicely :)

dedpedal
04-29-2008, 07:27 AM
Don is a class act himself. Ive tinted some glass out there (behind the bar) and he was more than accomodating to my needs as far as removing all the stuff they stack there and free food when I was done plus a bunch of coupons for free wings later.

Mr.Moontang
04-29-2008, 09:30 AM
The owners of qs&l are good people. My office is across the hall from their's. .
I worked across the street from their office when I was at Subaru. There is a ton of memorabilia up on the walls in the office too its really cool!!!

Next meet like that, make explain to the manager two weeks ahead of time to bring in the FULL staff, I'm quite sure SBZ as a whole tips quite nicely :)
They knew 6 months in advance about us and the date we were going to be there. I don't know if you noticed there were 3 big parties inside for kids baseball teams that and like I said he used the numbers from last year so we kinda blew those out of the water!!!

Mista Bone
04-29-2008, 01:54 PM
I didn't get the chance to make it :(

Funny though how the meets are always EXPANDING, you'd think we were a bunch of wabbits :)

DeckerEnt
04-29-2008, 03:44 PM
Did anyone get a car count? It has to be better than last years. As far as advance notice, sure tell him 6 months ago but a call 2 weeks before would have probably jogged his memory of last year. That should be the plan for the next one.
I ate inside with my 2 kids and my service was good. The server kept saying she was sorry for ignoring us. It wasn't that bad really. We had fun as usual.
Keith

Mr.Moontang
04-29-2008, 03:52 PM
Don and I kept in touch up to the morning of...

beefcake
05-20-2008, 10:50 PM
schweeeeettt

5.0calypso93lx
05-20-2008, 10:55 PM
schweeeeettt

:lol::drunk: