PDA

View Full Version : WTF Maximus Banned

Brandon Alsept
04-29-2008, 04:10 PM
So just curious why would one of the three original members get banned off this site? :confused:

Makes a person question wanting to remain a member of this site in my opinion.

92BlackStang
04-29-2008, 04:15 PM
yeah wtf , whats the deal. This site has gone all wrong. as far as im concerned if shit like that is gonna happen , Im throwin my peace sign and heading over to Extremestreetcars.com , What the hell is the deal ..

YouGotJunk
04-29-2008, 04:18 PM
Are you fucking serious?

cobra_SVT_Girl
04-29-2008, 04:20 PM
So just curious why would one of the three original members get banned off this site? :confused:

Honestly...I know there has been drama since Vinny's passing, I understand that, but I can't imagine this site w/out Craig. Why do we continue to do this to one another?

This is more than a just a web board to some of us (especially Craig), this is one of the VERY last pieces of Vinny he has left and it breaks my heart that someone would take that away from him.

I do hope the admins reconsider their decision. I also feel it would be appropriate for the admins to provide an explanation on why he was banned to the board.

You guys may be the admins, but the members are what make this a community.

jayz2slk
04-29-2008, 04:23 PM
Honestly...I know there has been drama since Vinny's passing, I understand that, but I can't imagine this site w/out Craig. Why do we continue to do this to one another?

This is more than a just a web board to some of us (especially Craig), this is one of the VERY last pieces of Vinny he has left and it breaks my heart that someone would take that away from him.

I do hope the admins reconsider their decision. I also feel it would be appropriate for the admins to provide an explanation on why he was banned to the board.

You guys may be the admins, but the members are what make this a community.

Exactly!!:)
AND WTF?? A VETTE owner is running this place??

12seclx
04-29-2008, 04:23 PM
That's BS if that really did happen....

YouGotJunk
04-29-2008, 04:28 PM
Seems like the people that are running this place are showing their true colors. I think the owner of this place needs to step in and put the website in someone else hands or SBZ is going down the drain fast. This is a fucking joke! You take one of the most (if not the most) respected people from the site and soon...YOU WONT HAVE A SITE!!!!

BUHBYY
04-29-2008, 04:30 PM
This is completely dumb founding to me that somebody that is a pillar of this website and the extreme growth that this site has seen , How could this even be an action taken by the powers that be as far as I am concerned on february 6th 2007 Vinny was at Cincy Speed hanging out with his best bud (granted the weather sucked) does whom ever done this say that they spent the last full day we had with Vinny ??? this is turning into a high school he said she said this and that it is always something as far as I am concerned Maximus (Craig) is a huge part of this place and what made this so special for a period of time but if it is all about who has the power there are other places on the internet !!

92BlackStang
04-29-2008, 04:32 PM
This place has gone straight down hill with no brakes of stopping .. All of you stpid ass mother fucking mods who think there shit dont stink, i hope you fuckin know your ruining the site and the people on it. Vinny created this site and it should of been kept the way it was, incase you didnt know maximus ( craig newprt) was and still is his best friend, I'm sure vinny's rollin over in his grave after all of this.. wtf sbz can kiss my ass !!!!!

theyallslow
04-29-2008, 04:34 PM
Lost??? what going on?

92BlackStang
04-29-2008, 04:34 PM

what he said

mustangoutlaw
04-29-2008, 04:43 PM

Is this True.....??????????????????????

WhiteT
04-29-2008, 04:46 PM
Free Maximus!!!!!

Mista Bone
04-29-2008, 04:48 PM
I know nothing!

cobrajoe
04-29-2008, 04:49 PM
Are you fucking serious?

what the hell!

Mr.Moontang
04-29-2008, 04:51 PM
:popcorn: This is better than cable TV...

quik lx
04-29-2008, 04:52 PM
Figures..another nail in the coffin.....:D

YouGotJunk
04-29-2008, 04:53 PM
And to think the balless fucks cant even get on here and make a reply...Sounds like they feel guilty about it and know that it's sending the website down the drain...You guys sure do know about right decision making huh? Must've gotten there admin skills out've a cracker jack box!

untamed
04-29-2008, 04:55 PM
This could get interesting. I sure do hate to hear that though.

Black Hole
04-29-2008, 04:55 PM
Maximus has been banned from Stangbangerz.com for his continued negativity towards this website, it's Administrators, and it's owner.

This has been a situation that has evolved over the past 14 months, he's received 4 or 5 times more chances that an average member would have and he's been warned multiple times.

We (Holly, Tim and I) have done everything within our power to handle the situation with Craig in the most civil and classy way possible, yet he has continued to take every attempt possible to cause harm.

That's all I'm going to say about the situation.

mustangboy
04-29-2008, 04:57 PM
You guys are a fucking joke!!! and yes I mean the admins.

Bluecrew07
04-29-2008, 05:03 PM
Dun Dun Dun...

Cherry Blossom
04-29-2008, 05:05 PM
Funny... Vinny's best friend and one of the original creators of this site has been banned!

Has hell frozen over? Do pigs really fly?

Yeah, Craig has some off the wall opinions - many of them that are different than those that run this site - but HELLO MCFLY!!! - what happened to the rights of free speech!!! Just because your opinions don't agree with those that run/"own" this board - you're kicked off! BULL-ONEY!!!

Standing with Vinny in his driveway - all he talked with me about was giving the people a place to be - to be themselves - to be angry when they need to be - to be helpful when the time rises - to be FRIENDS!!! And now his best friend has been given the BOOT??? Seriously, WTF!

We've been so happy about the rising numbers from the PINKS show - and what do they find when they get here - couple of people that have "The Power" to get rid of one of best people on this board!!! Read back - there's been some great times... there's been some sad times... there's been some angry times... all kinds of times have been posted by Craig and that's the reason this place was created!!!

I'll be racing with the Wicked Women this season - but you can bet your a$$ I'm removing SBZ from my TShirt!

It's truly a SAD day!!!:(:(:(:(:(:(

PIP (Post in Peace) Maximus - Your posts will be missed!!!!!!!!!

Bye Bye Bye!!!

YouGotJunk
04-29-2008, 05:07 PM
Maximus has been banned from Stangbangerz.com for his continued negativity towards this website, it's Administrators, and it's owner.

This has been a situation that has evolved over the past 14 months, he's received 4 or 5 times more chances that an average member would have and he's been warned multiple times.

We (Holly, Tim and I) have done everything within our power to handle the situation with Craig in the most civil and classy way possible, yet he has continued to take every attempt possible to cause harm.

I think you've had it out for him ever since things went in your hands. You say he's been a problem on here for the last 14 months...But yet this place has went straight downhill for the last 14months also...pretty much because the one person that kept this place and these people close..isn't here anymore and it went to the hands of some power hungry fools that dont know how to run a website. Soon enough you guys will understand....when you start taking away the original people that made this place what it is today..the place will eventually fall apart and be forgotten about. ALL of this...because he isn't a site sponsor anymore...everybody soooooooo worried about 500 dollars that they want to turn their backs on them! There's alot more CLUELESS IDIOTS on here than I thought.....:flipoff:

MsBlkramair
04-29-2008, 05:08 PM
Yeah, this is bullshit. I think you just have small dog syndrome.....this is your way of making your presence known. WTF ever!

Brandon Alsept
04-29-2008, 05:10 PM

By doing what? Posting a link in his sig to promote the ebay link for the pinks car. Seems like if he is promoting the sell of the car that is helping the site and its OWNER Oh or maybe it was for saying you should be able to get some flowmasters at your local speed shop(with no mention of his own shop by the way)

YouGotJunk
04-29-2008, 05:10 PM
You guys are a fucking joke!!! and yes I mean the admins.

It's no Joke...it's what you get when you have a bunch of CLUELESS FUCKING IDIOTS trying to run something.

cobrajoe
04-29-2008, 05:12 PM
Political????:popcorn:

cobra_SVT_Girl
04-29-2008, 05:15 PM

I don't feel this is an adequate explanation. The rational provided makes it sound personal, which I don't think is a substantiative reason to ban anyone from a public forum.

Can you really imagine this place without Craig? This is much more than someone just getting banned from a website. This is a family, and even though we don't always get along, we need to do the right thing and make it work, for EVERYONE involved. I mean, look at the outpoor just in this thread alone.....this decision is NOT good for the board, it's NOT good for the members, it's NOT good for anyone.

Craig is an integral part of SBZ, like it or not. If he walks, a lot of us walk with him. That would be a sad day for SBZ.

Hangingcogs
04-29-2008, 05:15 PM
DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA! I gave this site one last chance, but, banning Craig is uncalled for. Be an adult about the situation. HAHA I can ban Craig!!!! You mods sure know how to send everyone away.

Vinny was the crazed cracker on this website and since his passing, Craig has made this board a little bit better. It sure as hell has not been the same since Vinny left us. Sure did loose a lot of sponsors because of greed.

GOOD BYE STANGBANGERZ! BLACKHOLE you can officially delete my username now!

P.S. Not a very good time to be selling the PINKS Car!

Mr.Moontang
04-29-2008, 05:20 PM
You mods sure know how to send everyone away.
It was not the mods...

facemelter71
04-29-2008, 05:21 PM
Well,i dont think it was a great idea.I guess ill have to peal my SBZ sticker off my car and put a bigger Cincy Speed sticker on the back.

beefcake
04-29-2008, 05:21 PM
:popcorn: :popcorn:

jayz2slk
04-29-2008, 05:22 PM
Can not wait for the next person to ask me what their stangbangerz discount is :nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

Mr.Moontang
04-29-2008, 05:24 PM
Can not wait for the next person to ask me what their stangbangerz discount is :nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

Thats alright, I will use my FOMF discount...:flipoff:

92BlackStang
04-29-2008, 05:25 PM
yeah go ahead and ban me too . If everyone wants to stick together as a team go to cincyspeed.com and register or extremestreetcars.com... Nothin but a bunch of ball less bitches on here... Black hole you can kiss my ass and i tell you what if you got anything smart to say heres my number 937 559 7034 , Like i said Vinnys rollin over in his grave

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-29-2008, 05:26 PM
It's a damn shame we can't seem to make peace around here. This site was here for me when i literally thought my life had come to an end. I'd sure hate to see things fall apart.

Mr.Moontang
^ I think you forgot about another web site that is out there!!!

YouGotJunk
It was not the mods...

Pretty much all the Mods were cool and stayed the same after Vinnys passing..I always thought pretty highly of one of the Admins on here...but I guess their true color shines through...Pretty sad that when you become an Admin..you have to turn into a Bitch also..There's only one Admin left on here that I respect and I'm not real sure how long that's going to last...I cant believe that SHEis letting this go down!!!!!!!!!

facemelter71
04-29-2008, 05:29 PM
^ I think you forgot about another web site that is out there!!!

I wouldnt say that,you might get the banned stick too.:lol:

92BlackStang
This is fuckin non sense

cobra_SVT_Girl
http://thestaginglane.com

:bigthumb

1byafender
04-29-2008, 05:31 PM
:HYF: Heres your fish

92BlackStang

registering now under Getsome

Mr.Moontang
I wouldnt say that,you might get the banned stick too.:lol:

Worse things have happened to me...besides I have the friends that I made on here that can not be banned from me!!!

YouGotJunk
04-29-2008, 05:32 PM

What website is this???

And just so everyone knows....EVERYONE is welcome on Mine and Metcalf Racings website!!!!!!!

www.extremestreetcars.com

PaulFiveOh
04-29-2008, 05:35 PM
When did this happen?

And wow, look at all the people viewing this thread right now!

facemelter71
04-29-2008, 05:35 PM
Actually,Cincy Speeds whole internet connection was banned.No one from the speed shop can post anymore on SBZ.

Cherry Blossom
04-29-2008, 05:36 PM
Surprise Surprise!!!

I'm just SHOCKED that this thread hasn't been closed!!! Don't talk bad of the admins... they'll put you in the whipping room and close your thread!!! - I like whips!! :)

92BlackStang
04-29-2008, 05:37 PM
Actually,Cincy Speeds whole internet connection was banned.No one from the speed shop can post anymore on SBZ.Cincyspeed:squirt: SBZ

Mr.Moontang
04-29-2008, 05:37 PM
I will warn the other powers that be that there may be a few people registering on fomfracing.com tonight

92BlackStang
04-29-2008, 05:38 PM
or they will just ban you, i used to have this place as my home page , ahhh not anymore

PaulFiveOh
04-29-2008, 05:38 PM
The decision to ban Maximus should not have come from one person considering his 'stature' with the club.

It should have been put out in the open, and voted on.

I fear this may be the start of the end.

Cherry Blossom
04-29-2008, 05:39 PM
:flipoff::flipoff:

Why does it have to come to this????

:angel:Miss you Vinny!:(

junk89lx
04-29-2008, 05:39 PM
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cherry Blossom
04-29-2008, 05:40 PM
I will warn the other powers that be that there may be a few people registering on fomfracing.com tonight

Be careful... you might be next!:popcorn:

92BlackStang
04-29-2008, 05:40 PM
The decision to ban Maximus should not have come from one person considering his 'stature' with the club.

It should have been put out in the open, and voted on.

I fear this may be the start of the end.

it would of been out voted thats why it happened the way it did... Paul this site blows anymore and then this comes along. im gonna pack my shit and get

EXTREMESTREETCARS.COM

Black Horse
04-29-2008, 05:42 PM
This whole thing just makes me sick.

facemelter71
04-29-2008, 05:44 PM
Well,i registered at extremstreetcars and staginglanes.Im waiting on approval from the gods above so i can begin my posting over there.Im allready a member on FOMF and have the big stickers to prove it.:bigthumbI have to roll out,some one keep me posted.

Adam@S&MMotorsports
04-29-2008, 05:44 PM
Wow the punk BITCHES even banned our ip. I guess it's a good thing there are several wireless connections around here...:flipoff:

Black Hole
04-29-2008, 05:46 PM
This thread has run it's course rather quickly (as I expected).

Personal attacks have never been allowed and never will.