PDA

View Full Version : The reopen the banning forum

cobrajoe
04-29-2008, 05:50 PM
RANT away my brotha's and sista's!!!

Foxxx5oh
04-29-2008, 07:14 PM
goodbye to the good ol days of stangbangerz!! looks like we got two of the four horsemen with Vinny's passing, and Craig being banned...whats next?

Stangman
04-29-2008, 08:46 PM
I wish I was a member in the old days of the board... this blows

juiced347
04-29-2008, 10:11 PM
deffently was a funner site when vinny was around never got to meet him but it was ran a whole lot better

black90lx
04-30-2008, 04:28 AM
deffently was a funner site when vinny was around never got to meet him but it was ran a whole lot better
Well said

Katmandu
05-01-2008, 12:57 AM
deffently was a funner site when vinny was around never got to meet him but it was ran a whole lot betterI really did take a turn for the worse after Vinny left us. :(

dirtyone55
05-01-2008, 08:38 AM
If people weren't happy with how the sight was being ran after the passing of vinny, how come nobody was stepping up to the plate and devoting their time to making it run that way?

347sc
05-01-2008, 09:06 AM
They would rather bitch and moan.
The Site not the way it should be,the Cruises arent good enough, the shirts/hoodies arent good enough,they dont like the design,color,style.
I know Vinny hated that shit. It stressed him out. We talked about it several times. But he kept on doing it for the good of the site.
People always want it their way and think they know best or they are right.
Just think if there never was a site what would you bitch about.
Thanks Vinny for making this place, I wont disrespect you buddy.

RIXXX93GT
05-01-2008, 09:16 AM
Good point. Runnin a site with this many members is tough business.

winner70ta
05-01-2008, 09:52 AM
Sitting here in the cheap seats and not fully knowing what has transpired, I think that Rixxx inadvertantly identified an issue. He mentioned "tough business" with the number\amount of members. Vinny had the edge, he was there at the inception of this site, had a vision of what he wanted to create. It grew by leaps and bounds and with that all of the ideas (maybe demands?) of stickers, shirts and SBZ paraphanalia also took off. People want to belong to and associated with popular sites\organizations. I assume that as the site grew that he needed help from friends and interested folks who could helpout and monitor the site during different times of the day. Plus peeps who he could rely upon to do the footwork in getting all of the SBZ related items like shirts and stickers and such. The site grew just like a succesful business.
Now he is gone, the guy who knew in his mind how he wanted things to be and his disposition on dealing with issues. That's a lot to deal with when you are a passenger on a fast moving train and given the controls when the engineer is take away. If possible, you good people who are trying to maintain and run this train, to regroup and catch your breath. Meet and discuss civilly how to keep this site going and create a working definition of it that all of you can work with.
SBZ is a huge "family" and is a real good thing for the Mustang community. Please don't let a good thing fade away.

Black Horse
05-01-2008, 09:55 AM
Maybe instead of everyone bitching and whining about how it is compared to what it used to be we could step up and make it what it needs to be!

BMF_RACING
05-01-2008, 10:01 AM
Sitting here in the cheap seats and not fully knowing what has transpired, I think that Rixxx inadvertantly identified an issue. He mentioned "tough business" with the number\amount of members. Vinny had the edge, he was there at the inception of this site, had a vision of what he wanted to create. It grew by leaps and bounds and with that all of the ideas (maybe demands?) of stickers, shirts and SBZ paraphanalia also took off. People want to belong to and associated with popular sites\organizations. I assume that as the site grew that he needed help from friends and interested folks who could helpout and monitor the site during different times of the day. Plus peeps who he could rely upon to do the footwork in getting all of the SBZ related items like shirts and stickers and such. The site grew just like a succesful business.
Now he is gone, the guy who knew in his mind how he wanted things to be and his disposition on dealing with issues. That's a lot to deal with when you are a passenger on a fast moving train and given the controls when the engineer is take away. If possible, you good people who are trying to maintain and run this train, to regroup and catch your breath. Meet and discuss civilly how to keep this site going and create a working definition of it that all of you can work with.
SBZ is a huge "family" and is a real good thing for the Mustang community. Please don't let a good thing fade away.

I couldn't agree more. Step back and look at the big picture and then after you take a good look, improve on prior mistakes.

85_SS_302_Coupe
05-01-2008, 11:15 AM
If people weren't happy with how the sight was being ran after the passing of vinny, how come nobody was stepping up to the plate and devoting their time to making it run that way?

Have you considered that maybe that's what Craig was doing? Maybe he was going at it the wrong way, but the last thing i saw him do before being banned was having "not how Vinny would've wanted it" in his sig. I think that's stepping up and look what it got him. I'm fairly sure that's how EVERYONE feels and nobody wants to nut up and say it because they don't want banned.

bestracing
05-01-2008, 11:30 AM
The Site not the way it should be,the Cruises arent good enough, the shirts/hoodies arent good enough,they dont like the design,color,style.
I know Vinny hated that shit. It stressed him out. We talked about it several times. But he kept on doing it for the good of the site.

Boy thats putting it mildly, and that is just scratching the surface. I know the feeling with running part of the daily chores over on our board and it's not all fun and games all the time. A lot of stress does come with the job...

Holly
05-01-2008, 09:20 PM

My favorite post of the day, by far. Thanks Bo. ;)

347sc
05-01-2008, 11:40 PM
You are welcome. If you need any help Holly just let me know and I will do what I can.

Metcalf Racing
05-01-2008, 11:47 PM
Have you considered that maybe that's what Craig was doing? Maybe he was going at it the wrong way, but the last thing i saw him do before being banned was having "not how Vinny would've wanted it" in his sig. I think that's stepping up and look what it got him. I'm fairly sure that's how EVERYONE feels and nobody wants to nut up and say it because they don't want banned.
90% of the people on here are soft or balless... Those who are not are bieng banned one at a time. Soon nothing will be left but the drunken nut suckers and the name will be changed to www.NUTSUCKINGBEERBANGERZ.com

dirtyone55
05-02-2008, 12:00 AM

Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. I do not know that, only he does. I do not even know the guy to make that assumption. Him having "not how Vinny would've wanted it" could mean different things to different people who percieve it in different ways. I don't know the story, and it probably is not my business to know the story, but my point in this whole thing is that there were people devoting their time and doing what they felt was right for the board, just to get shit on by people acting immature. If I was devoting my time to try and keep something like this running just to constantly hear from people (especially people who just bitch and don't want to do anything about it) about how this is not how it is supposed to be, and other comments along those lines, would really irritate me to no end. And to say that people didn't want to stand up and help make the board better because they didn't want to be banned is not really making much sense to me, my best guess is that there is way more to the story than just that. Have you personally talked to both parties involved and heard both sides? Many people probably haven't, including myself. I know it is a little long, but my point is that nobody knows the whole truth of the matter besides the main people involved. Pretty much this is just beating the dead dog and not really worth talking about anymore, so I will just leave it at that

shep
05-02-2008, 12:25 AM
90% of the people on here are soft or balless... Those who are not are bieng banned one at a time. Soon nothing will be left but the drunken nut suckers and the name will be changed to www.NUTSUCKINGBEERBANGERZ.com

www.NUTSUCKINGBEERBANGERZ.com... HAHAHA THAT IS SO FUNNY.....no

yeah soft and balless, aka not drama queens who stir up crap for no reason. Listen, NO ONE IS KEEPING YOU HERE....you're not helping the cause, but the problem. if you or anyone else dont like the site or how things are ran you can either leave, or peacfully throw in your 2 cents in the "site help" area and post ways you might think things should go since that is the area you talk about the site at. There the moderators will listen to what you have to say and either say yah or nah. All you and the other people are doing is getting up on your soap box and pissing a bunch of people off for no reason and putting down the site and the people who run it which is total bullshit. Couple of other sites that might tolerate that, go to one of them...you and the rest of you, you will not be missed.

www.STFU-or-leave.com....