PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering???

NO SHOT
04-29-2008, 08:19 PM
This idea was already mentioned in another thread.I just thought it could use more attention.I hear everyone on hear talking about the site as being a "FAMILY"and a "CLUB".Thats great thats how its supposed to be.But I happen to remember on this site my cousin METCALF RACING was subject to a poll to determine his staying on the site!The turn out was huge.So I wonder if since there is a huge opinion towards this situation if a poll would be in order??
I vote he stays,Thanks Bill,

junk89lx
04-29-2008, 08:22 PM
my vote is for craig

Stangman
04-29-2008, 09:00 PM
Craig all the way! :bigthumb

cobra_SVT_Girl
04-29-2008, 09:11 PM
Agreed, let the board decide....

Brandon Alsept
04-29-2008, 09:12 PM
Doesn't matter what the majority wants when it comes down to the opinion of 3 people.

Bluecrew07
04-29-2008, 09:20 PM
Agree! lets do a poll my vote is for Craig to stay

Stangman
04-29-2008, 09:33 PM
Stay?? He already got the boot... Nothing us members can do now :(

juiced347
04-29-2008, 10:09 PM
we can leave as well and make it a 3 person board

PonymanfiveO
04-29-2008, 10:36 PM
This idea was already mentioned in another thread.I just thought it could use more attention.I hear everyone on hear talking about the site as being a "FAMILY"and a "CLUB".Thats great thats how its supposed to be...

good point.

If I dont agree with my younger brother about stuff, I dont disown him or try to kick him out of the family. :lol:

If my brother calls me names or talks shit about me I just fight him and we both get it out of our system. :)

I say we make Matt and Craig fight it out.

BATTLE ROYALE!!! :bigthumb

Brandon Alsept
04-29-2008, 10:39 PM
http://espn.go.com/photo/2006/0905/pg2_a_octagon_275.jpg

jayz2slk
04-29-2008, 10:41 PM
I can not see him "CRAIG" wanting to come back when something he has loved so much over the years is just not the same. Then you have people tell him to walk a tight rope if he wants to stay ??? I know this is hurting him but he will come back one way or another !!!

PonymanfiveO
04-29-2008, 10:51 PM
Im sure Craig will get over it fast and all this wont bother him. The sad part is, it will bother us for a long time. We all will miss him, and the funny shit he has to post.

They still should fight. :lol:

pay per view!

Red-vert
04-29-2008, 10:55 PM
BECAUSE STONE COLD SAID SOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "WHAT"

Metcalf Racing
04-29-2008, 11:03 PM
Im sure Craig will get over it fast and all this wont bother him. The sad part is, it will bother us for a long time. We all will miss him, and the funny shit he has to post.

pay per view!I got voted off this site by you idiots, and Vinny over rode the decision. If he would that for me time and time again, there would be no way in hell you would ever ban Craig.

This site is going to crash and burn:cool2:

cobrajoe
04-30-2008, 03:10 AM

pay per view!

"Two men enter one man leaves" Mad Max beyond thunder dome

Mista Bone
04-30-2008, 03:54 AM

Vinny, rest is peace, thanks!
Craig, banned
Paul408, MIA
Kevin/Dedpedal, floating adrift
Ian, MIA

others from the start, sorry I didn't list you.

I post things from my side......and I see some of both.

(semi-drunken warning)

IMHO, one person has the power to decide the fate of this outcome. SHE knows what went into this site and family/friends from the start. WE, as a group, do not know what Craig posted and later apologized for, even if it was PWI and out of line.

Yes, Cracker has been a big supporter of the local scene. I met him when he was still on Sharon Rd.......back when I had a Mustang II.

Yes, I question the banning. The same way I question the powers in charge now on the other bannings (except Metcalf! LOL!)

Until full info is posted, if ever, the admins are guilty until proven innocent by all these posts.

there is a deep "Black Hole" in this issue, Matt just so happens to have choosen that username.

Ask yourself, did Craig step out of line voicing his opions in a unseen forum, or did he BASH the people in charge without our knowledge?

MAYBE his ideas as a friend of Vinny differ from the wishes of the family, maybe some expenses are to question? What about Kelly getting hit with the 1099 issue?

Given the info now, I'm not in favor of the admins decisions, limited info that is.

Above that and everyones opinions, I pray that this group continues to RESPECT others yet still meet and have fun.........

Like Vinny wanted.

First Hooters meet, I knew a few of the Dedpedal crew, met Vinny that day

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/bonespec/Trans%20Am/MY86TA-1.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/bonespec/Trans%20Am/MY86TA-2.jpg

dedpedal
04-30-2008, 06:17 AM
I for one am dealing with some personal issues that have nothing to do with SBZ or the drama created by some of the unhappy members as well as a few who seem to aspire to being a martyr. Its a free world and nobody HAS to be here, much less be here to bring negativity to others on a constant basis.To those who seem helbent on doing their part to ruin the site, good luck with wherever you end up. I know where Ill be.

beefcake
04-30-2008, 08:59 AM
good point.

If I dont agree with my younger brother about stuff, I dont disown him or try to kick him out of the family. :lol:

If my brother calls me names or talks shit about me I just fight him and we both get it out of our system. :)

i agree, i basically disowned my brother the beginning of the year, he bought a car a year older than one i had on my lot for $500 less that was worth about $2500 less.

thats how i feed my family and i was pissed, i thought how unloyal.

well, 6 weeks later he is in the hospital with pnemonia or however the hell it's spelled. am i going to write him off, hell no,

just cuz you get upset and mad, you have to forgive, he was very happy when he got a call from me and his wife had told me that was one of the first things he asked about, wondering if i'd see him or not.

you have to let things go when your family

in the end, things that seem like such a big deal, really are petty

I for one am dealing with some personal issues that have nothing to do with SBZ or the drama created by some of the unhappy members as well as a few who seem to aspire to being a martyr. Its a free world and nobody HAS to be here, much less be here to bring negativity to others on a constant basis.To those who seem helbent on doing their part to ruin the site, good luck with wherever you end up. I know where Ill be.

i feel for ya brother, i know your having a rough time, if ya need anything, let me know

Drivermod
04-30-2008, 12:24 PM
Too much f'in drama. I've got a family to raise. I come here to catch up with friends since I don't have as much free time as I used to. Couldn't care less about all the he said, she said BS.

dedpedal
04-30-2008, 05:19 PM
Thanks Terry, I really appreciate that. :)

bestracing
05-01-2008, 11:26 AM
Kevin if you need something I'm just down the road. Even if it's just to talk or get out of the house.

I'm not going to take sides here and I'm not going to pass judgement on someting I know nothing about. I hate seeing everything that is going on here and it just breaks my heart to see it happen. Vinny always kept us up with the happenings over here and I'd like to think that your f-body rivals and friend are here for ya.

dedpedal
05-01-2008, 08:11 PM
Kevin if you need something I'm just down the road. Even if it's just to talk or get out of the house.

I'm not going to take sides here and I'm not going to pass judgement on someting I know nothing about. I hate seeing everything that is going on here and it just breaks my heart to see it happen. Vinny always kept us up with the happenings over here and I'd like to think that your f-body rivals and friend are here for ya.

Thanks Wayne. I think Im thru the worst of it thanks to friends like you being around to talk to.
Ill keep you in mind. Same goes for you if you just want to get out and have a beer and shoot the shit for awhile.

Rick93coupe
05-01-2008, 09:24 PM
I gotta tell ya, the ebb and tide of this site sometimes just kills me. All of a sudden It feels like everyone is going to hold hands and sing "Kumbaya".