PDA

View Full Version : performance Unlimited

chadomac
05-06-2008, 12:09 PM
This shop is a joke it is in hammersville he took my car the first time to repair fuel line and rear end and change h pipe, mufflers,tail pipes we talked about a price, quote was given said he would have it back to me in 3 or 4 days ok cool. 2 WEEKS later after many many calls and no return calls he brings it back the price was $160 dollars more than he said just 2 days ago. i get it back and the exhaust is leaking where the headers and xpipe meet his answer the h pipe is to big and the headers wont seal well i climb under it and my answer is TRY TIGHTING UP THE MOTER******* BOLTS DIP ****. well 5 days later the fuel line blows off again.(good work :flipoff::flipoff:) he says he will come get it on tuesday no show till friday picks it up to fix what he fuc**d up calls me to tell me i have to get a new fuel line:mad:. at this point i just want my car back well 2 MORE WEEKS GO BYE NO CAR many calls no return calls or they say hes not in got it back and do not intend to have anyone else make this MISTAKE stay away from this guy!!!! HEY PERFORMANCE UNLIMITED :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

CRASHPARTZ
05-06-2008, 09:41 PM
:flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::rolleyes: WELL CHAD YOUR LIES WONT KEEP ME FROM MAKING MONEY . I MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY EVERYDAY.YOU ARE ONE PERSON THAT NO ONE CAN MAKE HAPPY . IF YOU WAS SO UNHAPPY WHY DO I HAVE TO HEAR FROM YOU ON HERE YOU HAVE YOUR WAY OF LOOKING AT THE SITUATION. IM SORRY I COULD NOT MAKE YOUR CAR NEW FOR TWENTY BUCKS . PARTS & TIME COST MONEY . YOU WANTED THE CHEAP WAY OUT TO FIX YOUR CAR ON THE FUEL LINE & IT COST ME TO FIX IT PLUS TOWING YOUR CAR . YOU BROUGHT ME THE CORRECT FUEL LINE THEN I FIXED IT FOR YOU AT NO CHARGE TO YOU . I PUT THE FIRST FUEL LINE ON AT YOUR REQUEST (DUMB ON MY PART ) HAVE YOUR FUN ON HERE RUNNING YOUR MOUTH BEHIND THIS SCREEN.PEOPLE SHOULD BEWARE OF YOU WANTING EVERYTHING FOR NOTHING WHEN YOU ADD ADD ADD TO WHAT YOU WANT DONE THE BILL DOES GET HIGHER NOT THE SAME . I HATE TO SEE PRICES ON THESE PARTS GOING SO HIGH THESE DAYS BUT I CANT CONTROL THAT SO RIGHT BACK TO YOU :flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flip off:

NaomiDstangLvr
05-07-2008, 02:41 PM
I'm sorry, Kennen your a nice guy, but we didn't have a good experience with the shop. Very unprofessional when you avoid your customers phone calls. And we didn't expect to pay $20 fix the car, we spent over $500, for some people thats a lot of money. Some people can't ride around in over 30 grand trucks and brand new Chargers. It justs comes down with you had an unhappy customer, and Chad can let other customers know about his experience.

Anyways, good luck with the shop Kennen. Hopefully other people will have a better experience with you.

NaomiDstangLvr
05-07-2008, 02:50 PM
Oh and Chad, this should be in the "Reviews" section of the board...

PaulFiveOh
05-07-2008, 03:28 PM
:flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::rolleyes: WELL CHAD YOUR LIES WONT KEEP ME FROM MAKING MONEY . I MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY EVERYDAY.YOU ARE ONE PERSON THAT NO ONE CAN MAKE HAPPY . IF YOU WAS SO UNHAPPY WHY DO I HAVE TO HEAR FROM YOU ON HERE YOU HAVE YOUR WAY OF LOOKING AT THE SITUATION. IM SORRY I COULD NOT MAKE YOUR CAR NEW FOR TWENTY BUCKS . PARTS & TIME COST MONEY . YOU WANTED THE CHEAP WAY OUT TO FIX YOUR CAR ON THE FUEL LINE & IT COST ME TO FIX IT PLUS TOWING YOUR CAR . YOU BROUGHT ME THE CORRECT FUEL LINE THEN I FIXED IT FOR YOU AT NO CHARGE TO YOU . I PUT THE FIRST FUEL LINE ON AT YOUR REQUEST (DUMB ON MY PART ) HAVE YOUR FUN ON HERE RUNNING YOUR MOUTH BEHIND THIS SCREEN.PEOPLE SHOULD BEWARE OF YOU WANTING EVERYTHING FOR NOTHING WHEN YOU ADD ADD ADD TO WHAT YOU WANT DONE THE BILL DOES GET HIGHER NOT THE SAME . I HATE TO SEE PRICES ON THESE PARTS GOING SO HIGH THESE DAYS BUT I CANT CONTROL THAT SO RIGHT BACK TO YOU :flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff:

The fact that you replied to a thread & TO YOUR CUSTOMER using the ":flipoff:" is making you look real good. You told your customer to fuck off.....Way to destroy an all ready faltering reputation, especially on a web site revolving around performance cars in Cincinnati.

Secondly, you would think a business owner would have a solid understanding of simple grammar and key boarding skills.

chadomac
05-07-2008, 03:38 PM
So lets recap for everyone that is reading this review. i am a pretty easy guy to get a long with i feel like i got took advantge by you cause i was so nice. i did not ask you to fix my car for 20 dollars i just wanted the quote you gave me. also i did not keep adding and adding it was the 3 things we agreed on. i think your one hell of a nice guy you just didnt operate the way a business should and im letting people know dont get mad if it were a positive review i would of not heard from you. so every one reading these are the facts as they happened let me know if you would have been upset.

you took the car the first time and had it 2 weeks the night you picked it up you stated you were going to go back and look at it and that you would call me and you never did. many many times i would call and leave messages with no return calls. well then i finally get it back and it breaks down again you state youll pick it up on this day you no show talk to you again ill be there today you no show, 2 or 3 times you do this. then you take my car on a friday and did not look at it till the following week you tell me that your working on something else. well i have done paid you for the work and something went wrong but yet i still have to wait 2 weeks sounds fair! if you were in my shoes you would be very upset at this point. when i finally got a hold of you and you told me the side of the line blew (you assured me that that fuel line would work mechanics advice thought that would be sound) and that was at the very least a full week after you picked it up i said i would get the part and i did so that means i paid for the part the first time and it blew then paid for it the SECOND time also i paid for you to put the exhaust on the car it came back with a leak so bad you could not drive it that you stated was manifold gaskets and that i needed new headers cause the h pipe was to big for the factory headers. the car had no taipipes on it when i got it back they were there when you got it you said the stock tailpipes would not work with the flowmasters they wouldnt fit i needed new ones so i paid for them, oh and you didnt charge me for putting them on? i paid you 60 the first time to put the exhaust on you returned the car to me it had the old taipipes in the hatch and the stock h pipe wasnt there i know your going to say i never asked for it back i know you can scrap them for money thats why it wasnt there. well while i was instaling the new headers (that it didnt need) it came to my attention that the collector bolts were not even tight so that explains the leak. oh and how about "ill time that for you since you sent me some business" picked the car up and you did not do that. i was never nothing but honest and paient with the whole situation i also asked you to look at the rear it was still making noise after you worked on it that never happend either like you said it would . it is not slander or a lie when i state facts about the situation and let other people no so they dont go through the same thing that i did. i left numerous messages on your cell. this was the best i called the shop one day the guy answered is Kennen there "yea whos calling" chad "oh hes not here" you also said it would be done on this day and it wasnt or call me when you get off work it will be done i call no answer i leave message no return call. you picked it up and i said i need it back by this day i had a guy coming over to look at it you said no problem 2 to 3 days it took 2 weeks. i feel like you should keep a person in the loop when your paying over 500 dollars for repairs not 20.00 dollars like you claim i am more than happy to pay for QUALITY WORK AND that is what you should get from a business owner. i feel like if the job was done correct the first time i wouldnt have to say if i was happy there would not be a question of it.

k062693w
05-07-2008, 03:43 PM
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!

facemelter71
05-07-2008, 03:56 PM
Terrible way to do business.Very poor way to handle a customer.You wont last very long doin that.Word of mouth travels fast.Oh,and one question.Where is his old catted H-pipe???

CRASHPARTZ
05-07-2008, 05:29 PM
JUST GAVE HIM SOME OF THE TREATMENT HE GAVE ME I HAVE BEEN SELLING PARTS & FIXING CARS FOR A LONG TIME (CLOSE TO 20 YEARS) . I HOPE TO KEEP DOING THE SAME THING. EVERYONE GETS A CUSTOMER MAD FROM TIME TO TIME BUT I HAD NO IDEA CHAD WAS MAD UNTIL I READ ON THE NET ABOUT IT .I AM VERY EASY GOING & WOULD HAVE EXPLAINED THE BILL AGAIN TO HIM 100% , BUT I WAS NOT GIVEN THE CHANCE .THINGS HAVE BEEN TOLD ON HERE IN A MORE BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION WAY THAN THE ACTUAL FACTS . AS FOR THE FACTORY H PIPE IT WAS NEVER MENTIONED TO ME UNTIL THIS THREAD

Mr.Moontang
05-07-2008, 05:33 PM
The caps lock button is your friend...USE IT!!!

facemelter71
05-07-2008, 05:46 PM
JUST GAVE HIM SOME OF THE TREATMENT HE GAVE ME I HAVE BEEN SELLING PARTS & FIXING CARS FOR A LONG TIME (CLOSE TO 20 YEARS) . I HOPE TO KEEP DOING THE SAME THING. EVERYONE GETS A CUSTOMER MAD FROM TIME TO TIME BUT I HAD NO IDEA CHAD WAS MAD UNTIL I READ ON THE NET ABOUT IT .I AM VERY EASY GOING & WOULD HAVE EXPLAINED THE BILL AGAIN TO HIM 100% , BUT I WAS NOT GIVEN THE CHANCE .THINGS HAVE BEEN TOLD ON HERE IN A MORE BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION WAY THAN THE ACTUAL FACTS . AS FOR THE FACTORY H PIPE IT WAS NEVER MENTIONED TO ME UNTIL THIS THREAD

Thats all great and dandy,but you havnt shown any facts.WHY did it happen this way?Are you telling me that when you remove parts from a customers car that you guys keep what you remove without asking the customer?What else have you guys kept if that is the story?who's used parts are your website?customers old parts???Even if he was the most shittiest customer in the world you should have handled it better than avoiding phone calls and giving him the cold shoulder.Also,are you telling every one that you have no idea what happens with vehicle's that your techs are working on???

PonymanfiveO
05-07-2008, 06:09 PM
There are a couple top notch Performance shops in the tri-state area that will treat you right.

I wouldnt go back to Monkey Motors! :lol:

PaulFiveOh
05-07-2008, 06:56 PM
JUST GAVE HIM SOME OF THE TREATMENT HE GAVE ME

Wow. I think you are a flunky.

You know what a real business owner does, he makes it right. Even if he loses on the deal, he makes it right so that customers will refer other customers.

Do you know what this post has contributed to? Over 3,500 people who will never do business with you....Staggering number if you ask me, especially being in the niche market you are in.

Walter
05-07-2008, 07:28 PM
There are a couple top notch Performance shops in the tri-state area that will treat you right.

I wouldnt go back to Monkey Motors! :lol:

Oh no he did'nt. :lol:

k062693w
05-07-2008, 08:31 PM
Monkey Motors :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now that is some FUNNY $HIT !!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

facemelter71
05-08-2008, 09:16 AM
I dont think any one from stangbangerz will be heading there.Im also a member on alot of other boards and they to will also be notified.Also,Chadomac.Log onto the BBB website and fill out the online form,keep your reciepts and let them know what happened.They will put it on file.Its good stuff.THere is more to do than just that.Let me know.

02mingryGT
05-08-2008, 10:17 AM
:squirt::squirt:MONKEY MOTORS:squirt::squirt:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

chadomac
05-16-2008, 07:44 PM
thanks for the support guys