PDA

View Full Version : We need to have a VINNY PARTY

BIGRED Z
05-08-2008, 02:32 AM
Remember the parties Vinny & Holly would throw?

I personally remember Tardies wife doing the pole, Tardy writing "STANGBANGERZ RULE" in one solid stream of piss, Holly's purple woo-hoos. Parking all the hot rods in the yard, tents, music, and complete fun all around.

We need to do that now, in Vinny's honor. And in honor of Newport's un-banning. With Holly there serving purple woo hoos, Craig doing whatever he wants to do, and the Tardies dancing and pissing up a storm.

I will offer up the space. It's humble. Here in Independence, KY. But we can offer a big yard, ample pee space, parking can be arranged. We have a large deck with a dedicated beer fridge, and plenty of coolers to ice up. Who wants to help arrange it? It may be a few weeks or so.

We have to prepare the firepit to "BONFIRE" capability, but after that...GAME ON!!!

Who's in?

PM me with ideas, concerns, points of interest.

We need to celebrate Vinny in a way he would truley appreciate. So let's do it STANGBANGERZ!!!!!!!! Let this be the revival we need to bring this board back to what it once was!!

There is nothing like comraderie, beer, food, fire, hot rods, and good fun-loving people coming together to shaqre in a common goal to make things happen.

Mista Bone
05-08-2008, 02:45 AM
Prelude to the Spring Farm Party?

Only with better amenities????

I call FLOOR!!!!!!

BIGRED Z
05-08-2008, 02:52 AM
The more parties the better...What the hell are you complaining about? Fuck your floor!!!! :angel:

cobrajoe
05-08-2008, 04:11 AM
I'm still working on getting the house straightened out then I'm gonna have a cookout/party! Plenty of parking and room for tents or sleeping in the basement!

MsBlkramair
05-08-2008, 07:20 AM
I thought Tardy and the wife got divorced? I thought someone had told me that.

DeckerEnt
05-08-2008, 07:29 AM
One word......Toga.
Keith

Stang 38L
05-08-2008, 08:03 AM
Did someone say beer?? :chug:

Jeff88coupe
05-08-2008, 08:10 AM
There goes the neighborhood :)

Holly
05-08-2008, 08:50 AM
Lori - as you requested, I made this a sticky.

Of course, I am in!

And they are WOO WOO's, not WOO HOO'S (peach schnapps, vodka, cranberry). :lol:

I miss the parties we had. The last big one we had was Halloween 2005, that one went down in the record books. :D It ended up being cold (after we invited everybody and their brother over) so we rigged up some big tarp outside the garage, it looked like a spaceship.

95turbocharged
05-08-2008, 08:58 AM
I am down I live in burlington and will help you with what ever you need big red. UMMMM fire beer food its a parrrrtaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mach_u
05-08-2008, 09:33 AM
I'm down! Sounds like fun. :bigthumb

nskaats
05-08-2008, 10:57 AM
I'm in as always Lori. You're not allowed near the fire though, bad times!

BIGRED Z
05-10-2008, 01:43 AM
I'm in as always Lori. You're not allowed near the fire though, bad times!

Before you start capping on me for falling in the fire, ask for the pics of Cracker, Ded pedal and Paul and their campfire jumps caught on film. That's way better than my fire story! :lol:

OK, well. let me get to work on the yard and we'll get er all planned. Thanks to all who offered to help. I will be calling on you. :bigthumb

Holly
05-12-2008, 08:55 AM
Before you start capping on me for falling in the fire, ask for the pics of Cracker, Ded pedal and Paul and their campfire jumps caught on film. That's way better than my fire story! :lol:

I have all those pictures, and an 8 MM tape with the festivities of that night (Paul falling with his pants down). I need to figure out how to get them turned over to a DVD. :D

Maximus
05-12-2008, 11:51 AM
I have all those pictures, and an 8 MM tape with the festivities of that night (Paul falling with his pants down). I need to figure out how to get them turned over to a DVD. :D

Oh boy!!:eek:

Mista Bone
05-12-2008, 03:13 PM
paulfire video??????

I have that somewhere........