PDA

View Full Version : FS or Trade:96 Explorer XLT

07thorobrd
05-11-2008, 08:28 PM
it has TSW 20" rims and the stock rims. i was just curious if anyone would want to trade or buy.asking $4000

Rabnud
05-11-2008, 08:44 PM
Pics? mileage? options?

hchays
05-11-2008, 09:42 PM
What are you looking to trade for?

07thorobrd
05-15-2008, 12:23 AM
it has 132k miles power locks,windows,and mirrors.cloth interior which is in fairly good shape. i just had the front rotors turned and put new raybestas front brakes on it monday. im haveing problems w the check engine light coming on and off. i put a new EGR valve on it last summer and it didnt fix the problem. it also has 100k mile shocks that have bout 30k miles on them now.has a few small rust spots below the back door on each side just above the running boards.there is a spot below the gas tank where someone put a hole in the panel. it needs a left healdlight assembly, the grill has a very small crack in it, the peice below the left headlight is broken,and there is a small dent in the hood behind the bug reflector.i will try to get pics but my comp isnt working so i cant upload any pics.i would like to get something similar to my explorer or get a another mustang that i could use as a daily driver.