PDA

View Full Version : The Jester Has A BAND!

jester
05-19-2008, 10:36 AM
Hello all! As if I don't have enough on my plate already with the JesterAmusements D.J. stuff, I AM NOW IN A BAND AGAIN!!! :rockon:
I would love to invite everyone to check us out sometime! We are 'DELIRIOUS'! (www.deliriousworld.com). Our dates and locations are on the front page of our site. Looks like we'll be on the West side mostly. THIS FRIDAY 5-23-08 at "Black Sheep" at the corner of Northbend + Harrison. For all you KY folks out there, we will be at the newest "Willies Sports Bar" in Independence, KY on July 3rd. We will be set up on the outside deck and from what I understand this will be be the night the city of Independence does their big fireworks show!! Come one, come all!! If you are a Banger and come out to our show, Please let me know! (I may not recognize ALL of you)! I will plug the Bangerz on stage!
Have a great great summer!! ROCK ON!!!! :rockon:
-Jeff

Holly
05-19-2008, 11:07 AM
Good deal Jeff! You know I'll be out to watch you guys play a time or two!

Jeff88coupe
05-19-2008, 12:12 PM
Cool news Jeff. July 3rd will be a huge crowd night....big turnout for the city fireworks display. What are you looking at in the picture? http://www.thestaginglane.com/images/smilies/Boobs.gif

jester
05-19-2008, 12:45 PM
I have no idea. I just can't look the camera in the eye. I'm used to looking away cause cameras make me look evil (red-eye). :evilgrin: